• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Would a Garlic Press Total $33.39?

In summary, the customer received an email showing that they ordered a garlic press, but when they went to their shipment page it showed that they only ordered a garlic press. The customer has no idea how this could happen.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I rec'd an Online Activity email today showing that someone ordered a garlic press. When I go to my shipment page it shows that they are one of those people who prefers not to be contacted (no biggie) but that their order totalled 33.39 - but they only ordered a garlic press...how could tha tbe?

I have no idea! Send off an email to HO to see what happened. It could be a glitch in the system that they don't know about.

Between tax and shipping and handling, I can easily see that happening. :(

Shipping and tax (5% here) would only add up to about $20ish.

Addt'l ShippingIt may be because the customer had it overnighted or 2 day expressec. I believe customers get an option for the type of shipping they want at checkout. Maybe the customer was in a hurry and didn't care how much :confused:

I wonder what will show up on your IPT for commissionable sales?

cmdtrgd said:
I wonder what will show up on your IPT for commissionable sales?

Just the cost of teh garlic press.

I had someone order a citrus peeler ($0.75) from the website - cost her over $10!! She also chose not to show her information.

Yep, I dug a little deeper and she had it sent 2nd day express or something like that. Man...these people who just like to throw money away, why don't they just come to a show? I could help them throw their $$ away on really great products!!

As fast as things are being delivered it's almost stupid to pay additional s&h to get it 2nd day....i just sent a show in on tues. and it was already here on thurs.!!!

Business Cards through Merrill Corp.Hi Everyone!
:mad:
I ordered business cards with my address by the Merrill Cor. and decided that, that was a bad move, so I ordered another batch and put a saying that my recruiter used on her business cards inplace of the address. The Merrill Cor. called and said they can't do that, but when I asked how come my recruiter was able to, they said it was an over-sight.

Does anyony get their business cards through a different company other then Nancy Web?

Thank you in advance for your imput.

1. Why is the price for a garlic press so high?

The price of $33.39 for a garlic press may seem high, but it reflects the quality and functionality of our product. Our garlic press is made with durable materials and is designed to last for years, making it a worthwhile investment for any home cook.

2. Can I find a cheaper garlic press elsewhere?

While there may be cheaper garlic presses available, they may not offer the same level of quality and features as our Pampered Chef garlic press. We stand behind our product and believe that the price reflects its value.

3. Is the price for a single garlic press or a set?

The price of $33.39 is for a single garlic press. We also offer bundle deals and discounts for purchasing multiple units, which can lower the overall cost per press.

4. Are there any additional features that justify the higher price?

Our garlic press is not just a basic tool for crushing garlic. It also has a built-in cleaning tool and can be used for mincing other ingredients such as ginger. The quality of the press ensures efficient and consistent results, making it a valuable tool for any kitchen.

5. Is the garlic press worth the price in terms of convenience?

Absolutely! Our garlic press eliminates the need for manually chopping or peeling garlic cloves, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. It is also easy to use and clean, making it a convenient and essential tool for any cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • esavvymom