• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donna's Looking for a Garlic Press Part - Any Advice?

In summary, for Donna's recipe, the recommended garlic press is the Pampered Chef Garlic Press. This press is versatile and can also be used for other ingredients such as ginger and shallots. It is also dishwasher safe and has a lifetime warranty. If parts need to be replaced, the customer service team can assist with ordering.
DMB75
The host for my party tonight has a garlic press but she can't find the part that cleans it. Does anyone have one of these they don't mind getting rid of?

Thanks,
Donna

Order a replacement part. Free shipping and it's really cheap!

pamperedtraci said:
Order a replacement part. Free shipping and it's really cheap!

I don't want to sound stupid, but here it goes....... LOL

Can I order a replace on P3? Is there something I have to check/click or replacement part.

I'm still trying to figure this all out.

Donna

Yes, I just ordered my first replacement on P3. It is under non-commission order and you enter replacement for order type. then you select the item you need.

Just what April said...don't worry, you won't learn if you don't ask!

Thanks, sometimes I just feel like I'm asking way too many questions. But everyone on here is so nice. :)

Those garlic press cleaners are notorious for going down the disposal or ending up down the bottom of the dishwasher. :) I try to keep 1 or 2 on hand (and the egg slicer wires, too).

Related to Donna's Looking for a Garlic Press Part - Any Advice?

1. What is the best garlic press to use for Donna's recipe?

For Donna's recipe, we recommend using the Pampered Chef Garlic Press. It is designed to easily crush and mince garlic cloves with minimal effort.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Garlic Press be used for other ingredients besides garlic?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Garlic Press can also be used for ginger, shallots, and other small ingredients that need to be minced or crushed.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Garlic Press dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Garlic Press is dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the press and place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. How do I replace the parts of the Pampered Chef Garlic Press?

To replace the parts of the Pampered Chef Garlic Press, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to assist you with ordering the necessary parts.

5. Is there a warranty for the Pampered Chef Garlic Press?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Garlic Press comes with a lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • flemings99