• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Isn't Fork & Spoon on Stop Sell?

In summary, the fork and spoon should be on stop sell if the spreader is because the spreader might have bacteria on it. HO did not respond to my email about it.
hankins
Maybe I'm missing the boat on this one, but why isn't the fork and spoon on stop sell if the spreader is? I e-mailed HO about it and never got a response. :confused:

Not that spreader. The holiday spreaders with the christmas trees :)

I took a wiff of them when they came--ppppeeeeuuuu they stunk--but they are so cute--:(

It's just the holiday spreaders and plates.

For some reason I don't have the Beaded Fork. Did you guys all receive it in your Director packs? I set up a booth last night and hunted around for it, but never found it. When all of the stuff came I didn't take anything out of the box (the shipping box) it sat in a corner in my office til last night. So if it came I should have it, right?

Chef Kearns said:
For some reason I don't have the Beaded Fork. Did you guys all receive it in your Director packs? I set up a booth last night and hunted around for it, but never found it. When all of the stuff came I didn't take anything out of the box (the shipping box) it sat in a corner in my office til last night. So if it came I should have it, right?

Yes, you should have it! We got everything in the directors pack!!

morfia said:
I took a wiff of them when they came--ppppeeeeuuuu they stunk--but they are so cute--:(

I had the same reaction when I opened the bamboo bowl....ick!!!:sick:

Yeah, the most recent Bamboo Bowl I received (august host gift) was pretty smelly.Still waiting on my SAT bowl.....

My bamboo bowls haven't smelled but they are two totally different finishes. I'm still waiting for the one that I bought from samples...

How strange! My 2 bowls don't stink at all! Hmm, I still need to order one more for my stand.

I'm so glad I asked, I thought it was the beaded spreader. Don't know how I missed that. I don't care about the christmas tree spreaders I think they look cheap. Oops sorry anyone who loves them. My personal opinion.

1. Why is Fork & Spoon not available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we periodically place products on "stop sell" status in order to ensure quality control and manage inventory levels. This means that the product is temporarily unavailable for purchase, but will be back in stock as soon as possible.

2. When will Fork & Spoon be back in stock?

We understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience caused by this temporary stop sell. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact date for when Fork & Spoon will be back in stock, as it depends on several factors such as production schedules and inventory levels. However, we assure you that we are working hard to get it back in stock as soon as possible.

3. Can I still purchase Fork & Spoon from other retailers?

If Fork & Spoon is on stop sell at Pampered Chef, it is likely also on stop sell at other retailers. We recommend checking with other retailers or waiting until it is back in stock at Pampered Chef for the best quality assurance and warranty coverage.

4. Will Fork & Spoon be discontinued?

Stop sell status does not necessarily mean that a product will be discontinued. It is a temporary measure to ensure quality control and manage inventory levels. We appreciate your interest in Fork & Spoon and will continue to evaluate its availability in the future.

5. Can I be notified when Fork & Spoon is back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications on the product page for Fork & Spoon. Simply click on the "Notify Me" button and enter your email address. We will send you an email as soon as it is back in stock and available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • flemings99