• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is My Show Still in 'Picked' Status at Our Warehouse?

In summary, "I Love Our Warehouse!" is a program at Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and discounts on products by hosting parties and meeting sales goals. To participate, you must be an active consultant and track your progress on the website. The rewards vary each month and can include discounts, free products, and exclusive items. These rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but consultants can still earn commission on sales made through "I Love Our Warehouse!" parties. Rewards are typically distributed within the first week of the following month.
ChefLisa
The show I submitted last night is already in picking status!

Our Warehouse rocks!

thanks for the warning! Better get my receipts printed & mailed. Good thing two of my three shows were right here in my neighborhood so I can just drop off the receipts for those.

I know! Aren't they amazing?! I submitted a show on the 8th, it shipped out the 8th and I got it on the 9th!! I was amazed.

pamperedbecky said:
i know! Aren't they amazing?! I submitted a show on the 8th, it shipped out the 8th and i got it on the 9th!! I was amazed.

wow!!!!!!!

just checked and all three of my shows are picked! Wow! If they leave tonight, i could get them tomorrow!

OMG I am scrambling to get my receipts printed for this weekends' shows...the one I submitted Saturday night has already shipped and the other 3 are "picked"

DebbieJ said:
just checked and all three of my shows are picked! Wow! If they leave tonight, i could get them tomorrow!
Two days later, still showing as "picked." Hmmmm.... :grumpy::grumpy:ETA: I got the shipping emails on two of the three.

mine has been "picked" since saturday.... :(

jwpamp said:
mine has been "picked" since saturday.... :(

I guess I posted too soon, or maybe the status updates are just not working. My show has been in 'picked' since Monday.

What is "I Love Our Warehouse!"?

"I Love Our Warehouse!" is a program at Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and discounts on products by hosting parties and reaching certain sales goals.

How do I participate in "I Love Our Warehouse!"?

To participate in "I Love Our Warehouse!", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the monthly sales requirements. You can track your progress and rewards on the Pampered Chef website.

What rewards can I earn through "I Love Our Warehouse!"?

The rewards for "I Love Our Warehouse!" vary each month, but typically include discounts on products, free products, and even exclusive items only available through the program.

Can I combine "I Love Our Warehouse!" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

No, "I Love Our Warehouse!" rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn commission on sales made through "I Love Our Warehouse!" parties.

How often are rewards distributed for "I Love Our Warehouse!"?

Rewards for "I Love Our Warehouse!" are typically distributed within the first week of the following month. For example, rewards earned in January will be distributed in the first week of February.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kdangel518