• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Delivery from Our Warehouse: Yesterday's Order on its Way!

In summary, "Kudos to Our Warehouse!" is a program at Pampered Chef that recognizes and celebrates the hard work and dedication of warehouse employees. The program allows employees to nominate their colleagues for outstanding performance and a panel of judges selects the winners. All warehouse employees are eligible to receive the award, with a focus on teamwork and dedication. Awards are given out on a monthly basis, with one individual and one team selected as winners. Winners receive a certificate of recognition, gift card, and special celebration with their team, as well as being featured on the company's social media pages and newsletter.
DebbieJ
I submitted a show YESTERDAY and it's on the truck for delivery TODAY!!!!

Yes, I live 45 mins from the HO but STILL!!! This is UNREAL!!!

Thank you, warehouse and HO coworkers!!!

I submitted one around noon yesterday too and they shipped it last night. We need to extend the joy we feel today next week when they need grace given to them as they deal with the end of the month... and the end of the TPC calendar... that may get crazy!

WOW!! I submitted a fundraiser yesterday and they shipped it last night.
It's a holiday weekend. :D

I submitted one Thursday night and Friday morning it was on the truck! It was a big show too, with items going 3 different places besides the hosts house! They are awesome!!:D

I sent a show in yesterday (May 25) around 5:00pm and it says it was shipped out on May 25th!!!:eek: :eek:
This is so exciting:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's awesome! I bet they're getting prepared for the huge swarm of orders coming in right at the end of the month because it's the end of the TPC earning period!!!:)

1. What is "Kudos to Our Warehouse!"?

"Kudos to Our Warehouse!" is a program at Pampered Chef that recognizes and celebrates the hard work and dedication of our warehouse employees.

2. How does the "Kudos to Our Warehouse!" program work?

The program allows employees to nominate their colleagues for outstanding performance and contributions to the warehouse team. Nominations are reviewed and winners are selected by a panel of judges.

3. Who is eligible to receive "Kudos to Our Warehouse!" awards?

All warehouse employees, from packers to managers, are eligible to receive the award. The program focuses on recognizing teamwork and dedication, rather than specific job titles or roles.

4. How often are "Kudos to Our Warehouse!" awards given out?

Awards are given out on a monthly basis. Each month, one individual and one team will be selected as winners.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for winning a "Kudos to Our Warehouse!" award?

Yes, winners will receive a certificate of recognition, a gift card, and a special celebration with their team. Additionally, winners will be featured on our company's social media pages and newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sillylittlechef