• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did My Order Get Delivered So Quickly?

In summary, the average shipping time for "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" products is 1-2 business days, with the option for expedited shipping for an additional fee. Customers can track their orders using a provided tracking number. However, certain products or locations may be excluded from quick shipping due to availability or shipping restrictions. If a product does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
ahammons
I had someone place an individual order through my PWS yesterday afternoon, and it's already on the truck for delivery today!!

wow, that is quick. do you live close to Home office?

That happened to me too. I live in NY.

I know I sent in a catalog show last night and it has already been shipped this morning.

I put 2 shows in Wednesday and they will be delivered Saturday! SO QUICK!

Wow - I submitted two HUGE shows last night (we're talking about 7 boxes for one and 12 for the other) and they've already shipped! WOWZA!!!
I gotta quickly get the receipts out ot the hosts!!!

Yeah, I submitted a catalog show yesterday and it's already on the truck ready to ship! Yeah, I thought I had a small grace period to print out the sales receipts this weekend and mail them. Much improvement from this time of the month last month! The host special definitely played a BIG impact.

I submitted a show this afternoon and it shipped before it even showed up on the tracker!

I submitted 3 shows last night & they've already shipped too!! All systems must be up & running ~ and SUPER FAST!! YAY home office!!

Me too, me too! I submitted 2 on Wednesday night and they shipped the next day! :thumbup:

The Distribution Manager told me last week when they were way behind that their goal was to catch up and, "regain the trust of the consultants in the field" They truly felt bad that they weren't meeting our expectations that we had built.

I have to say kudos too...I submitted a show about 10 p.m. last night and it shipped today too!

Yeah HO! (OK, now that I type that it looks bad...)

Yeah Warehouse! (Ok, that looks better...a little...)

Related to How Did My Order Get Delivered So Quickly?

What is the typical shipping time for "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" products?

The average shipping time for "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" products is 1-2 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on the location and availability of the product.

Can I track my order for "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" products?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order once it has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment.

Do you offer expedited shipping for "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" products?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" products for an additional fee. These options will be available to select at checkout.

Are there any products or locations that are excluded from "Talk About Quick Shipping!!"?

While we strive to provide quick shipping for all of our products, there may be certain items or locations that are excluded from "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" due to availability or shipping restrictions. If this is the case, it will be indicated on the product page or at checkout.

What should I do if my "Talk About Quick Shipping!!" product does not arrive within the estimated delivery time?

If your product does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to track your shipment and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
MissChef