• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Hasn't My IPT Changed to FD Status Yet?

In summary, an Ipt (Independent Pampered Chef Consultant) is a representative for Pampered Chef who sells high-quality kitchen products and hosts cooking demonstrations and parties. To become an Ipt, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. As an Ipt, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule, access to discounted products, and the opportunity to earn extra income. To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a consultant or schedule a date and time on their website. You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, their website, or by attending/hosting a party. Special promotions and discounts are also available throughout the year.
mrsbettyboop0000
Can anyone answer why my IPT hasn't changed? I'm still at FD status? I'm eager to see the change. :approve:

it usually takes a few days for the IPT to catch up with all of the end-of-the-month shows and promotions...don't worry~it'll probably all shake out by Monday!

it should be updated by the 10th

It won't happy until May 10th! I know, it stinks but I promise one more week!

THX...I'm just Anxious!!!

Believe me, I know how you feel! I was like that last July!

Apparently I was tired last night b/c I wrote happy instead of happen! Oops! I had a show last night, came home and did dishes and then checked here. :)

1. What is an Ipt?

An Ipt, also known as an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant, is a representative for Pampered Chef who sells high-quality kitchen products and hosts cooking demonstrations and parties.

2. How do I become an Ipt?

To become an Ipt, you must first sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will then need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools to get started. After that, you will receive training and support from your team leader and have the opportunity to earn commissions and rewards through your sales.

3. What are the benefits of being an Ipt?

As an Ipt, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. You also have access to high-quality products at a discount and have the opportunity to earn extra income through your sales. Plus, you get to be a part of a supportive community of consultants and customers who love cooking and hosting parties.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact your consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials for a fun and interactive cooking demonstration. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or through our website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or host your own party to see the products in action before making a purchase. We also offer special promotions and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to check our website for the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD