• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Current FD Requirements & Can I Still Join?

a break?No, I don't get a break. I'm actually working during these calls. :)I see. That's why I asked. :)I don't really know what to expect from these calls. I've heard that they are helpful, but I'm not sure how I would benefit from them. The calls are designed to help you quickly and easily promote to Director. Each call will include some or all of the following elements: a powerful recruiting training segment, a question and answer segment, action steps you can put to use right away.The first call is scheduled for October 17th, and will be available to promote to Director. The call will start at 12
heat123
Silver Member
I've seen info posted before, what and when are they exactly? And can you still join them even if your status falls short because 1 went inactive or will be going inactive next month? I'm currently working on # 3 to keep me at FD but just wondering??? TIA!

Here you go! :D

Subject: Future Director Conference Call Invitation

You can promote to Director in three months, and I'm going to tell you
how!

Join members of the Sales team on a series of calls designed to help you
quickly and easily promote to Director. Each call will include some or
all of the following elements:

* A powerful recruiting training segment.
* A question and answer segment.
* Action steps you can put to use right away.

All calls will begin at 12 noon CT, and will last approximately 45
minutes. Dial in by calling 866-244-4515. Calls are scheduled as
follows:

* October 17
* November 21
* December 19

We've also posted our past calls on Consultant's Corner so you can hear
more strategies to help you promote. Just click on the Consultant and
Leadership training tab.

Take advantage of this great opportunity!

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

Thanks so much for posting!

No problem :D

thank you for posting this. My 3rd recruit is signing on Tuesday!:balloon:

Thank you for sharing this!!!
I'll be marking my calendar!

Yea! I can do the Nov. 21st call - DS will be in preschool during that time - so no interruptions!:thumbup:

Why does PC only offer classes for promoting during the day? I have had an issue with this for years and have mentioned it to HO with no results. For those of us who work during the day we do not have this opportunity. Until they started having recorded classes, I couldn't do a lot of them. Moving up in the business still is geared to those who do not have a second job outside of PC. I'm able to do the one on the 21st. Only because I have parent/teacher conferences Mon/Tues 12 hour days and I get comped Wed.

I don't understand why I stopped gettting the e-mails for this call

Are these calls recorded so that you can listen to them on the computer?? Are they like teleclasses??

lockhartkitchen said:
Why does PC only offer classes for promoting during the day? I have had an issue with this for years and have mentioned it to HO with no results. For those of us who work during the day we do not have this opportunity. Until they started having recorded classes, I couldn't do a lot of them. Moving up in the business still is geared to those who do not have a second job outside of PC. I'm able to do the one on the 21st. Only because I have parent/teacher conferences Mon/Tues 12 hour days and I get comped Wed.
Keep in mind that the SAHM's out there don't always have the opportunity to do these calls either.... When they hold these calls during the day I have one of the following going on:
1) kids wanting my attention during the day
2) getting lunch ready
3) trying to lay the kids down for a nap
4) transporting the kids to/from school & other activities.

Just b/c we're 'at home' doesn't mean that we aren't busy! :)

Please don't take this as me upset, either, just pointing out that we have challenges too! :D

I think the reason these calls are during the day is b/c that's when the people leading the calls want to work.

Crystal,

I didn't mean to imply stay at homes aren't busy. Trust me. My husband works from home. He has been with my 3 children including my 4 year old since birth. On vacation time off I can see how little work can get done some days with kids destroying the house, yelling in the background etc. I'm glad I have my husband to corral them when I need to make my calls in the evening. He's a God send. I just meant that outside of the home workers have no opportunity to make a 45 minute long distance call from work.

Pre-recorded would be a compromise for me. It would allow me to have the same opportunity to build my business.

Thanks Crystal for clarifying my meaning. I don't want other SAHM(D) to think I don't understand and appreciate the sacrifice they do.

Julie - :) I know that you didn't.... no worries there. Do you get a break at all? The calls now are on a toll-free number - would that work for you? Just a thought. It's nothing like being on the call live though.

Maybe when we all become high-ups in the company & we're asked to provide training, we can remember our complaints! :D

FdI get a 1/2 hour lunch which ends up being about 24 minutes. 2 minutes leaving the lunch room after dropping off my students and 4 minutes to walk to the other end of the building back to my room. I have enough time to take a BR break and go back outside and relieve my co-worker so she can go while students are on recess, and back out we go. I am "on" non-stop all day. There is no down time. I am exhausted when I get home. That is why I started PC. I love the relaxed atmosphere and the stress-free of it.

I hope to make PC my only job next school year. My husband's business has been doing very well. I love teaching, but I'd like to do it my way. I'd love to go into the school and read with students, help the teachers with the tedious things that take time. This year was my first time ever to take a child to class on the first day of school. We moved to the district I work in. My daughter's second grade classroom is down the hall from my fourth grade classroom. I see her several times a day. I know I make her proud, but I make her proud with PC too. She comes to shows and sees my success. Tonight with my 4 year old was priceless. She was looking at a catalog and said, "Are you reading about cookware mom?"

There is no "perfect time" for these calls. This will be the first one I can do - because even though I am a SAHM, it seems I'm rarely just "at home".:) It would be even more difficult to schedule one in the evening, because that is when the majority of us have shows. I am gone 3 nights a week for shows, and the nights that I am home are filled with making CC & Host Calls, and making dinner, cleaning up, laundry, playing with a toddler, reading to him, bath, jammies, bedtime.......and by the time that is all done - I'm not in any frame of mind to do a training session via phone!
I agree though - I think the training calls are not set up for our convenience - I think it is part of the work-day schedule for those leading the calls.:rolleyes:

SusanBP0129 said:
Here you go! :D

Subject: Future Director Conference Call Invitation

You can promote to Director in three months, and I'm going to tell you
how!

Join members of the Sales team on a series of calls designed to help you
quickly and easily promote to Director. Each call will include some or
all of the following elements:

* A powerful recruiting training segment.
* A question and answer segment.
* Action steps you can put to use right away.

All calls will begin at 12 noon CT, and will last approximately 45
minutes. Dial in by calling 866-244-4515. Calls are scheduled as
follows:

* October 17
* November 21
* December 19

We've also posted our past calls on Consultant's Corner so you can hear
more strategies to help you promote. Just click on the Consultant and
Leadership training tab.

Take advantage of this great opportunity!

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

Does anyone know where the "past calls" are on CC? I just did a search and could not find any?:confused:

Kathytnt said:
I don't understand why I stopped gettting the e-mails for this call

Me either! I've called HO and emailed -- if it weren't for CS, I'd never know when they were. Annoying!

You have to be at Future Director level to see them, maybe?

CC changes quite a bit when you promote.

Click on "Consultant and Leadership Training "

If they are not over on the left, then they are blocked for you.

I am FD (until the end of this month) and I did not see anything im that section?

Pampered chef has done these calls for some time i set in on them when i was promoting the 1st to director they are very good calls :)

Related to What Are the Current FD Requirements & Can I Still Join?

What Are the Current FD Requirements?

The current FD requirements for joining Pampered Chef vary by location. In the United States, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number. In Canada, you must be at least 19 years old and have a valid Social Insurance Number. Other countries may have different requirements, so it is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific information.

Can I Still Join?

If you meet the current FD requirements, then yes, you can still join Pampered Chef! We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to find out more about the process and how to get started.

What Are the Benefits of Joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn money while sharing your love for cooking and quality kitchen products with others. You will also have access to exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as ongoing training and support from our experienced team.

Do I Need to Have Previous Sales Experience?

No previous sales experience is necessary to join Pampered Chef. We provide all of our consultants with training and resources to help them succeed. As long as you are passionate about our products and willing to learn, you can be a successful Pampered Chef consultant.

How Can I Find a Local Pampered Chef Consultant?

You can find a local Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be provided. You can also ask friends and family if they know a consultant or attend a Pampered Chef party to meet one in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • Mandyleighanne