• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my ice cream dipper turning black?

In summary, if your ice cream dipper is not working properly, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for a replacement or refund. You can also return the defective dipper to any Pampered Chef store for assistance. The ice cream dipper comes with a one-year warranty and if it shows any signs of damage or malfunction, you may be eligible for a replacement. If you would like to exchange your defective dipper for a different product, you can contact customer service for assistance.
Bexs50
I have a customer who says the tip of her icecream dipper is turning black. She said she has always rinsed it off right after she used it. Should I do an adjustment? She hasn't had the dipper very long? I'm not sure why it would turn black?? TIA:)

Bexs50 said:
I have a customer who says the tip of her icecream dipper is turning black. She said she has always rinsed it off right after she used it. Should I do an adjustment? She hasn't had the dipper very long? I'm not sure why it would turn black?? TIA:)

Send it back & get it replaced.

This happened to MIL because she put it in the dishwasher.HTH:)

Mine was left soaking in a tub of water all night, it looks disgusting now. :(

I leave mine in water all the time (accidently, I am just too slow to remember not to do that!!) and mine had black barnacles on it. It still works really well, but it just looks gross.

If she recently purchased it I would submit it for a return- and it is entirely possible that she is either lying about immediatly rinsing it or it was soaked/washed without her knowing it.

I called HO and they are going to mail out a new one. They don't even want her to return the old one! I thought that was odd.

Bexs50 said:
I called HO and they are going to mail out a new one. They don't even want her to return the old one! I thought that was odd.

Sometimes they tell me they need the first item back & sometimes they tell me they don't need it.

1. What should I do if my ice cream dipper is not working properly?

If your ice cream dipper is defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with a replacement or a refund.

2. Can I return my defective ice cream dipper to a Pampered Chef store?

Yes, you can return your defective ice cream dipper to any Pampered Chef store. Our staff will be able to assist you with a replacement or a refund.

3. Is there a warranty for the ice cream dipper?

Yes, our ice cream dipper comes with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your dipper within this time period, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How do I know if my ice cream dipper is defective?

If your ice cream dipper is not scooping ice cream properly or if it shows any signs of damage or malfunction, it may be considered defective. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I exchange my defective ice cream dipper for a different product?

Yes, if you prefer to exchange your defective ice cream dipper for a different product, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with finding a suitable replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ms_twana