• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is Hot Pizza Dip a Crowd Pleaser at Events?

In summary, hot pizza dip is a warm and creamy appetizer that combines the flavors of a traditional pizza. It can be made with a few simple ingredients in just 30 minutes. Toppings can be customized to personal preference, and it is recommended to serve in a Pampered Chef stoneware dish to keep it warm. While mozzarella cheese is typically used, other types of cheese such as cheddar or provolone can also be used.
PamperedCaniac
I just wanted to let you all know that the Hot Pizza Dip has been a huge success at my shows!!! Everyone RAVES about it and I am selling the Italian Sesoning, stones and a few other items by making this! :chef:

Dawn, what was your recipe and what did you make to go with it?

The recipe is in All the Best.

Thank you so much.

Deb went to pampered chef on-line and I could not get the recipe to show up. I haven't gotten the book yet, this is my 1st mo.

Last edited:
Yum! I made this for a recent vendor event/Ladies Night Out and it was a HUGE hit!! It's very easy to double and put in the deep dish baker.

Hot Pizza Dip

1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 8 oz. can pizza sauce
2 tablespoons green pepper chopped
2 tablespoons green onions sliced

Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine cream cheese and Italian seasonings , spread onto a 8" mini-baker.

In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of the cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with bell pepper and green onions.
Bake for 15-18 minutes. Serve with toasted buttered French bread.

I doubled the recipe once and tripled it last night for a large open house! We had 9 vendors total that were selling ay my sisters home and about 50 guest. I had about 1/3 left over.

Related to Why Is Hot Pizza Dip a Crowd Pleaser at Events?

1. What is hot pizza dip?

Hot pizza dip is a delicious appetizer that combines all the flavors of a traditional pizza into a warm and creamy dip. It's perfect for parties, game nights, or anytime you're craving pizza!

2. How do I make hot pizza dip?

The recipe for hot pizza dip can be found on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in just 30 minutes!

3. Can I customize the toppings in hot pizza dip?

Yes, you can definitely customize the toppings in hot pizza dip to your preference. Some popular options include pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, and mushrooms.

4. How do I serve hot pizza dip at a show?

We recommend serving hot pizza dip in one of our Pampered Chef stoneware dishes to keep it warm and toasty throughout the show. You can also add some additional toppings on the side for guests to add to their dip.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese in hot pizza dip?

While the recipe calls for mozzarella cheese, you can definitely use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Some other great options include cheddar, provolone, or a blend of Italian cheeses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies