• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Haven't They Taken the Money Out for My Pampered Chef Shows?

In summary, according to the conversation, the author submitted three shows on 3/13 in order to earn the HWC stuff, but they have not taken the money out of the bank account yet. The author is worried because it has taken 8 days for the money to be taken out, and they also freaked out at first because it was unclear if the product had already shipped. Finally, the author is relieved to hear that
Miss Cori
I submitted 3 shows on 3/13 so I could earn the HWC stuff, and they still havent taken the money out of the Bank Account. It shows the orders have shipped. This is the first time I ever submitted shows so can anyone help. TIA.

They'll debit in a couple of days.
Don't worry about it. As long as you don't spend it in the meantime... :)

The last time I looked, it took about 8 days.

That freaked me out in the beginning too. It still makes me twitchy. Sure, they know where to find us, but the product is already in the host's hands... it's a little late if the money's not there.

Ok!! Thank goodness. And no I didnt spend the money ;) !! I just wanted to make sure. I cant believe they ship the stuff before they take the money out. They are very trusting. Thanks for all the help!!

Miss Cori said:
Ok!! Thank goodness. And no I didnt spend the money ;) !! I just wanted to make sure. I cant believe they ship the stuff before they take the money out. They are very trusting. Thanks for all the help!!

I'm sure they "authorized" the transaction before shipment even though you didn't see the withdrawal yet.

They usually take it out 4 days after. They do authorize it though before they ship.

They take forever to take the money out of my account- I'd say at least 10 calendar days after. It makes me so nervous!!

gilliandanielle said:
They take forever to take the money out of my account- I'd say at least 10 calendar days after. It makes me so nervous!!

Me too! They've taken like 2 weeks before the money comes out!

Me three! Thank goodness for online banking so you can actually keep checking on your account!!

I have an supply order that shipped and they still have not taken it out of my account. When I submitted my shows the took it out quickly. I am happy to hear it takes time.

Of course, as soon as you need to submit a show and can't get to the bank before you send it, HO will try to debit before you've made the deposit. :D Isn't that just the way things always work out?

Oh my goodness, I dont think I would ever submitt before I went to the bank. That would scare the crap out of me. And wouldnt you get NSF or something like that.

Miss Cori said:
Oh my goodness, I dont think I would ever submitt before I went to the bank. That would scare the crap out of me. And wouldnt you get NSF or something like that.
Exactly. That's why I don't do it. But when gunning for a promotion, and you've got orders to submit, sometimes you do what you gotta do to get the order in quicker. :)

Sometimes I think they do their debits on certain days of the month. Like, they'll pre-authorize it, but won't actually withdraw the money until a certain date, such as the 15th or 31st. Anyone else suspect this? I haven't made a point to keep track of what dates my withdrawals are taken out, though. I should go back and check.

i have a question about an order i have a guest who wants to order a host special item off her daughter's show and ordered regular items also. but, she only wrote me one check for the price of all of it. how do i put it into pampered partner plus to reflect that with one check? do i break the check amount up in the ppp or what? i need help. i am still learning all the little tricks. also how do you make a post on this website?

woops! i guess i just did make a post.

Is she the past host the show was booked from? If so, her order will all be entered into one order and the total will reflect the host discount item. If she is ordering the host special because her daughter doesn't want it then it is placed on the hosts order and you can divide her check amount and add it to the payment window of the host and the mother. Make sense?

1. When will the money be taken out of my account?

The money will be withdrawn from your account within 24-48 hours after your order has been placed.

2. Can I choose a specific date for the money to come out?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific withdrawal dates. The money will be taken out within 24-48 hours of your order being placed.

3. Will I receive a notification when the money is taken out?

Yes, you will receive an email confirmation once the money has been withdrawn from your account.

4. Is there a way to cancel or change the withdrawal after it has been processed?

Once the money has been taken out of your account, we are unable to cancel or change the withdrawal. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I choose to pay with a different method after the money has been withdrawn?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the payment method after the money has been taken out of your account. If you wish to pay with a different method, you will need to cancel your order and place a new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedpnina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Intrepid_Chef