• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why has shipping suddenly stopped?

In summary, it seems that shipping has stopped for a month, and many people are waiting for orders that have not shipped yet.
Braedensmom
Okay- I was getting so use to getting my goodies in 2 days now shipping has just stopped. Must have been a busy month. I've had orders sitting there 3 days now. BUMMER! Especially since I've told people that shipments have been coming in 4-5 days. :eek:

Same here...I submitted 2 on the 30th, 2 on the 1st & 1 on the 2nd & they are ALL saying recieved....:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

That's why I always tell my guests things will arrive within 2 weeks of the show's closing. And I live 45 min away from the HO! I once received a shipment in less than 12 hours after it left the HO.

That way they are pleasantly surprised when things arrive early and don't get upset if they arrive in a week or two.

You have to cover your butt!

I totally understand you, but in a case like May, where we cannot sell or purchase pink products until May 1st, ALOT of women want these products for Mothers Day which is next week. So If my shows from the 1st & the 2nd have not been shipped yet, then I guess If I submit any from here on they will be out of luck. Thats all I meant, its frustrating....;)

BTW...that reminds me, gotta go make my appt for my mamo...

Wow - I submitted a show on the 30th, and it shipped May 1st! I was sorta banking on the fact that it wouldn't ship that soon, because the host actually closed her show while on vacation, and wasn't going to be back until today....but her order was there on Wed!
(once it ships - we have boxes in a day!)

my shows turned in in april all shipped the same night except for a larger show i sent in on the 30th and it took until thursday to ship.

You may wind up surprised -- I received an order that was on my doorstep BEFORE the web page showed it as shipped. It still said received and I went to get something from the car and it was there. I went back and checked the computer and it still said received. I got an email that it had been shipped later that afternoon.

I just dont forseet that happening with everything being shipped up here to hell oh... I mean Alaska.

LOL, sorry your so far away!

I was upset because my enhancement order was taking so long to ship...just checked and it shipped tonight! I hope I get it tomorrow...looks like things are maybe catching up at HO. We can only hope...

I just checked my tracking for my show and it shipped on the 4th and is going to be delivered today...that's overnight from IL and I'm in SC. Somebody must have been driving 120 mph down the interstate to get here that fast...lol

I submitted tons of orders on the 1st and still "recieved". I was kinda ecpecting some stuff to come in so I could use them in my Cinco De Mayo show tonight!!! This is the longest wait ever. I submitted a personal order using my PC dollars, so its always great to get free stuff!!! MAJOR BUMMER!!!

This is weird.....One box came today, and now the other isn't coming until Tuesday...but both of the "package data transmitted to FedEx" dates and times are exactly the same..how does that work?

maybe the fed ex truck was full when they were packing your order? lol

Still no go on mine, again...waiting... not so patiently.

I'm also waiting on a show I submitted on the 2nd and it still says Received. It already takes our stuff at least a week to get here...this is ridiculous!!

I have a Mens Shopping show for Mothers day still in received from the 1st! UGH! I will just die if this doesnt come in time!

Even my supply orders from the 1st are still showing recieved. What the heck is going on??!

I hope everyone is CALLING & complaining, I think thats the only way they will do something about it!:eek:

I'm having the same problem. I was just about to ask if anyone else is experiencing this too. I submitted mine on the 1st and it's still in recieved status. I'm a new consultant so I thought i might have done something wrong with my order. but now I know I not the only one. I feel much better.

pcchris said:
This is weird.....One box came today, and now the other isn't coming until Tuesday...but both of the "package data transmitted to FedEx" dates and times are exactly the same..how does that work?

I had this happen recently. FedEx put one package on the wrong truck for delivery to me! I got it the next day.

Ginger428 said:
I hope everyone is CALLING & complaining, I think thats the only way they will do something about it!:eek:

It won't do any good. The HO is still within their promised shipping times according to the Policies and Procedures.

My supply order placed on 5/4 shows as picking already, but my show order placed Saturday is received. She's hoping to get it before Mother's Day, but since she closed her show three days late, I'm not crying over that one.

The only way to resolve this is for everyone to submit their shows within a few days of holding them. MANY consultants hold their shows open until the end of the month and submit them all at the same time. Then HO gets backed up and we get frustrated. Get after your cluster-mates who are sending in everything on the last day. It's OUR OWN fault.

Of course, if your show is held within the last couple days of the month or if the payment doesn't reach you until then, you may have no choice but to submit during that time. The point is: Submit things all throughout the month and the bottleneck won't be as bad.

What can HO do to avoid this? They already hire extra people to work longer hours during the first week of the month and when deadlines need to be met. I bet they pay them extra too. WE need to adjust our habits.

BethCooks4U said:
The only way to resolve this is for everyone to submit their shows within a few days of holding them. MANY consultants hold their shows open until the end of the month and submit them all at the same time. Then HO gets backed up and we get frustrated. Get after your cluster-mates who are sending in everything on the last day. It's OUR OWN fault.

Of course, if your show is held within the last couple days of the month or if the payment doesn't reach you until then, you may have no choice but to submit during that time. The point is: Submit things all throughout the month and the bottleneck won't be as bad.

What can HO do to avoid this? They already hire extra people to work longer hours during the first week of the month and when deadlines need to be met. I bet they pay them extra too. WE need to adjust our habits.

Beth, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I would also like to add--STOP telling your customers that our stuff ships quickly. You never know when there will be a hiccup in the system. And, as Beth pointed out, there is ALWAYS a bottleneck at the end of the month.

I live 45 mins from the HO and often receive shipments the next day. But I ALWAYS tell my customers that it will be TWO WEEKS from the time the show is closed! That way we look good when things are quick and we are neutral when things get a little backed up. But there is never a BAD impression that way.

DebbieJ said:
Beth, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I would also like to add--STOP telling your customers that our stuff ships quickly. You never know when there will be a hiccup in the system. And, as Beth pointed out, there is ALWAYS a bottleneck at the end of the month.

I live 45 mins from the HO and often receive shipments the next day. But I ALWAYS tell my customers that it will be TWO WEEKS from the time the show is closed! That way we look good when things are quick and we are neutral when things get a little backed up. But there is never a BAD impression that way.
Great point, Deb! I usually do say it takes about 2 weeks max unless it's a really busy time. I do give a very realistic timetable to the host after the show so she has an idea when to expect it if the show isn't coming to me and then I try to contact her once it leaves Chicago. They are always happy to get it early!

The show I submitted on the 3rd shipped but my May 1st show has not shipped yet. What is up with that?

I tell customers 3-weeks and that is if all goes well. I don't know why my orders take so darn long!!! Sure is a pain in the butt:(

Related to Why has shipping suddenly stopped?

What does "Shipping Has Come to a Halt" mean?

"Shipping Has Come to a Halt" means that there is a delay in the shipment of our products. This could be due to various reasons such as high demand, supplier shortages, or external factors like inclement weather or transportation issues.

How long will the shipping delay last?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact timeline for when the shipping delay will end. We are working closely with our suppliers and shipping partners to minimize the delay and get your orders to you as soon as possible.

Will my order be affected by the shipping delay?

It is possible that your order may be affected by the shipping delay. We will do our best to keep you updated on any changes to your order status and estimated delivery date. You can also contact our customer service team for more information.

Can I cancel my order due to the shipping delay?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to cancel your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, we unfortunately cannot cancel it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What can I do to receive my order faster?

Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite the shipping process during this delay. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to get your order to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can browse our digital catalog and place future orders for when shipping has resumed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth