• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Your Favorite Dancer on the New Dancing With the Stars?

In summary, a senior manager at a carpet store was let go and his family is going through a hard time. However, they will be okay.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that they've all danced- who's your initial fav?

I haven't seen the new one yet, who are the celebs this season?

Ok, I just saw week! I think Kristi, John ? (the football player) and Mario all have good chances!

I ageed with the public with Monica and Penn leaving. I think there are several contenders. It will be interesting to see who really improves and who fizzles under the physical and mental pressure as the weeks go on.

travelgirl said:
I ageed with the public with Monica and Penn leaving. I think there are several contenders. It will be interesting to see who really improves and who fizzles under the physical and mental pressure as the weeks go on.

Totally! Next to go should be Adam Corrola not sure for the ladies?

I was sad to see Steve Gutenburg go. Also I am so impressed with Priscilla Presley becaused of her age and determination. Although i don't think she has a chance to win.

I am impressed with Shannon. There are a couple men I thought would do better than they are but they seem to keeping status quo.

Kristi Y. started so strong but she has a problem with showing emotion when she dances. I think some of the others are catching up- including Shannon who is coming on strong. Jason the football player is my favorite guy right now.

Jason is my fave boy. Shannon and Kristi are a toss up for me at this point.

Kristi was better this week. Shannon's dance showed some of her weaknesses. I thought it was time for Priscilla to go- but she gave it a great try.

Prayers for my dadI posted this on CS, but thought I'd post it here as we need all the prayers we can get. My dad lost his job yesterday. He was the senior manager at a carpet store and with the economy and housing market the way it is, business has been down. Being that he was only one of two salaried employees and the oldest, he was let go. He's so dissappointed and so down. He keeps saying, no one is going to hire him because of his age (he's 60), but he is trying to look at the bright side of things.

It's so sad because my parent's had finally gotten to a point where they were able to go out to eat when they wanted, were able to buy things when they wanted...not anymore. My mom and dad are both trying to keep their faith and look for the positives, but right now it is hard.

If you could just say a prayer for my dad tonight and for my whole family. We are getting ready to embark on a journey we've never been on before. Thanks in advance. You have no idea how much it is appreciated!!

Good thoughts are on their way!!!! :)

Your family is in my thoughts, jennifer.

Prayers going out to your dad and your whole family.

Back in 1989 my Dad retired from AT&T. He did not want to retire at that time. He was only 53 years old. However, he was told that if he did not retire at that time, the retirement benefits would not be as good if he was later laid off. It turned out to be so great for him. He started his own business and has been so much happier.

I think this will just turn out to be the start of a new great journey for your dad! Time will help him discover his new adventure!

Your family will be in my prayers!

Your family is in my prayers too!

My husband lost his job before I started my business (THE REASON I started my business, actually). It was very hard but with God's grace we made it through. He always felt that at 50 he'd be done in his industry so at 45 he was very worried. It took almost a year, he got a consulting job (100% travel) and then lost that after 6 months and then after a couple of months, got his old job back, they outsourced him, it got really bad there. Then he found the job he currently has. It's not perfect but it is SO much better than what he had. God is good.

It was a humbling experience and we JUST are getting back on track financially. I know we didn't have it as bad as many but for us it was a trial.

They will be okay. When God shuts a door he opens a window.

My family has been there.

Your in my thoughts. It will all work out.

Our prayers have been answered! My dad just called me and less than a week after being let go, he has a job. He is so excited. It will be half the drive and the paycut will be less than 8000 (he was expecting at least 20000). The best part, I think the people he will be working for will actually appreciate him. This whole thing could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Thank you all so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. They are so much appreciated!!!

:)
Jennifer

Yay! That's such good news. I'm so glad to hear that.

How great! I am so happy for all of you. Let the new journey begin!!!

It was definitely time for Shannon to go home, unfortunately.... I know she tried but she just doesn't have the talent of the others

Related to Who's Your Favorite Dancer on the New Dancing With the Stars?

What is "New Dancing With the Stars"?

"New Dancing With the Stars" is a spin-off of the popular dance competition show "Dancing With the Stars." It features a new cast of celebrities and professional dancers competing for the coveted mirrorball trophy.

When does "New Dancing With the Stars" air?

The premiere date for "New Dancing With the Stars" has not been officially announced yet. However, it is expected to air in the fall of 2021 on ABC.

Who are the celebrity contestants on "New Dancing With the Stars"?

The celebrity contestants for "New Dancing With the Stars" have not been announced yet. However, there are rumors that some fan-favorite stars from previous seasons of "Dancing With the Stars" may return for this spin-off.

Will the judges and hosts be the same as "Dancing With the Stars"?

The judges and hosts for "New Dancing With the Stars" have not been confirmed yet. It is possible that some of the same judges and hosts from "Dancing With the Stars" may also be involved in this spin-off, but nothing has been officially announced.

How can I watch "New Dancing With the Stars"?

"New Dancing With the Stars" will air on ABC, so you can watch it live on the network or catch up on episodes through the ABC website or app. It may also be available on other streaming platforms, but those details have not been announced yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
floccies
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat