• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Won Favorite Male TV Star? Hint: He's HOT!

In summary, "Mcdreamy Wins" is an exclusive Pampered Chef cooking set that includes a chef's knife, paring knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a variety of other kitchen tools and utensils. It is also dishwasher safe and suitable for cooking different types of meals, making it perfect for beginners looking to start cooking delicious and healthy meals at home.
SillyChef
McDreamy wins Favorite Male TV Star! :D

He is HOT!

Yes he is!!!

He should win, he is hot;) ... I can't wait until Thursday for the new episode.

McDreamy is very hot! But I like Alex even better!

I remember when McDreamy was a NERD!!!

Did you all see his hair in Sweet Home Alabama? That was just weird.

I am so glad he won! he is so fine! As the saying goes "he can eat crackers in my bed anytime"!! ha! and yes my husband knows!:D :eek:

Well of course he won:rolleyes:

Related to Who Won Favorite Male TV Star? Hint: He's HOT!

What is "Mcdreamy Wins"?

"Mcdreamy Wins" is an exclusive Pampered Chef cooking set that includes all the essential tools and gadgets needed to cook delicious and healthy meals at home.

What is included in the "Mcdreamy Wins" set?

The "Mcdreamy Wins" set includes a chef's knife, paring knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a variety of other kitchen tools and utensils.

Is the "Mcdreamy Wins" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the items in the "Mcdreamy Wins" set are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after cooking.

Can I use the "Mcdreamy Wins" set for cooking different types of meals?

Absolutely! The "Mcdreamy Wins" set is versatile and can be used for cooking a variety of dishes, from soups and stews to salads and pastas.

Is the "Mcdreamy Wins" set suitable for beginners?

Yes, the "Mcdreamy Wins" set is perfect for beginners as it includes all the essential tools and gadgets needed to start cooking and makes meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
Replies