• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Cooking Dinner Tonight? A Potluck Feast!

Well I haven't been cooking, everyone has brought food over!!Tonight we are having a little bit of everything in the refrigerator.Tonight we are having chicken fajitas, courtesy of the DCB and my fellow cheffers. I have never made fajitas this way, but there's been so much talk of them on here lately, that I decided we need to give them a try.Maybe burgers late...have to work late, DS made me go back to school today because he wouldn't go to chapel without "proper" good-byes. He hugged me and was so busy playing he forget he said bye and then wouldn't do anything until the teacher called and had
rennea
Gold Member
Well I haven't been cooking, everyone has brought food over!!

So tonight we are having a little bit of everything in the refrigerator.

Tonight we are having chicken fajitas, courtesy of the DCB and my fellow cheffers. I have never made fajitas this way, but there's been so much talk of them on here lately, that I decided we need to give them a try.

Maybe burgers late...have to work late, DS made me go back to school today because he wouldn't go to chapel without "proper" good-byes. He hugged me and was so busy playing he forget he said bye and then wouldn't do anything until the teacher called and had me come back 'cause I didn't say "good-bye". :(So that delays my leaving work, hitting the grocery store, picking up kids, piano lessons, meeting at the FD I am in charge of...then finally home for dinner about 8 p.m. :( Long night...

I've never made it myself Charity I keep meaning to try it though.

Meat Loaf, Baked Pot & Corn

Leftover white chicken chili with chips and a spinach salad (nothing fancy - just spinach leaves, red onion and julienne carrots).

I think we are having Annie's organic Cheesburger Macaroni meal tonight with homemade bread and a veggie. DS picked it out at the store the other day...LOL

For lunch the kiddos and I had fish sticks and mac n cheese. I skipped the mac n cheese for broccoli n cheese.

For dinner we are going to have buffalo wings, baked potatoes and garlic bread. Plenty of dippers - (honey mustard, ranch, bbq sauce, blue cheese dressing)

Debbie :D

janetupnorth said:
Maybe burgers late...have to work late, DS made me go back to school today because he wouldn't go to chapel without "proper" good-byes. He hugged me and was so busy playing he forget he said bye and then wouldn't do anything until the teacher called and had me come back 'cause I didn't say "good-bye". :(

So that delays my leaving work, hitting the grocery store, picking up kids, piano lessons, meeting at the FD I am in charge of...then finally home for dinner about 8 p.m. :( Long night...

Awww - that's sorta sweet, though!:love: And, he's a little bit stubborn, isn't he?;) (sounds like something Micah would do!)

We are having pan-fried tilapia and clam strips. Breaded in egg-white, Greek seasoning, and Panko bread crumbs. DS & DH love it! We'll have hot buttered Parmesan noodles, and California blend veggies with it.

ChefBeckyD said:
We are having pan-fried tilapia and clam strips. Breaded in egg-white, Greek seasoning, and Panko bread crumbs. DS & DH love it! We'll have hot buttered Parmesan noodles, and California blend veggies with it.

Dang, Becky, can you come over and be my personal Chef? lol

heat123 said:
Dang, Becky, can you come over and be my personal Chef? lol

That's funny! Did you know that's what I used to be before I had my son?:D

Can't do it anymore - long hours, and lots of time away from home. But I LOVED it at the time!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's funny! Did you know that's what I used to be before I had my son?:D

Can't do it anymore - long hours, and lots of time away from home. But I LOVED it at the time!

I think I recall mention of it before... no wonder you have such a GREAT menu! ;)

My b-day supper consists of: pizza from local pizzeria (my FIL insisted on buying so that I didn't have to cook today), salad (my MIL is bringing over) and a funfetti cake w/rainbow chip icing (my fav!, mom is making!). I don't have to cook, just clean my house... Loads of fun on the b-day - housework. :yuck:

We are going to my SIL for a weiner roast.....so I wil taking mac n cheese and veggies/dip!

I'm going to meet my BF at Ruby Tuesday after my shift at the cat shelter. I get out of work at 5 PM - shelter from 6 - 8PM so it gets a little late to cook at that point.

Hamburgers and fries at church.

Left overs for us tonight, I am going to "back to school" night at DS school. DH will stay home with DS and more then likely play Wii.

ChefBeckyD said:
Awww - that's sorta sweet, though!:love: And, he's a little bit stubborn, isn't he?;) (sounds like something Micah would do!)

Yup to both! He's my Snuggle Bug!

As I left the second time a mom who helped yesterday stopped me and complimented my child up and down for about 5 minutes! She said he was so polite, always said, please, thank-you, you're welcome and excuse me. She also was impressed when he did show and tell that he talked about his item extensively. She said she never saw a 4 year old do that. :D That's my KyGuy!

On the border after my daughters dress rehearsal at the Mesquite Championship
rodeo

we had shrimp & vodka sauce over penne and a celery, carrot and garden tomato salad.

We had homemade sloppy joes, meaning the sauce is not from a can. I had salad.

We ended up with omelets...DH had eggs and cheddar...
DD had plain eggs
DS had eggs and cheddar...
I had eggs, cheddar, onion and cilantro with sea salt on the top. :)

Related to Who's Cooking Dinner Tonight? A Potluck Feast!

What's the meal plan for September 17th?

The meal plan for September 17th includes a delicious chicken stir-fry with vegetables, served over rice.

Are there any vegetarian options for the September 17th dinner?

Yes, we also have a tasty tofu stir-fry with vegetables and rice available for our vegetarian customers.

What time should I start preparing the September 17th dinner?

We recommend starting to prepare the dinner around 5:30pm, so that it will be ready by 6:30pm.

Do I need any special equipment to make the September 17th dinner?

No, all you need is a stovetop and a pan to make the stir-fry. It's a quick and easy meal to prepare!

Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the September 17th dinner?

Yes, you can customize the stir-fry by substituting different vegetables or using a different protein, such as beef or shrimp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Loveh20mi