• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be Your Wave 2 Ned at Darla Oehlmann's Dinner?

Darla is the NED. If you are not under her, then you need to find out who your ED is and get in contact with her.
Last year I had to switch conferences & they put me with a hospitality director. This year, I'm traveling with my cluster. We're HO Direct. :)

Chris ManionChris here too, maybe I will see some of you there!:D :D

Ok, well after a conversation this morning with my Director.....I guess were "Home Office Direct." Apparently the ED is no longer with the company and everything got reorganized.

So, is there a "banquet" for HO direct or do we get thrown in with others??

Wave 2 there is a HO Direct banquet...see you there!

Ok, so I called HO, and found out that I'm under Jill Learner. So I still have no idea as to what that really means.:eek: :eek: I think I may have mentioned somewhere else that if I am able to go to conference I'll be going solo. So, I'm soooo confused when you guys talk about dinners and such. How will I know where I should be and IF I'm even invited? Does that sound too dumb?:rolleyes:

amy07 said:
Ok, so I called HO, and found out that I'm under Jill Learner. So I still have no idea as to what that really means.:eek: :eek: I think I may have mentioned somewhere else that if I am able to go to conference I'll be going solo. So, I'm soooo confused when you guys talk about dinners and such. How will I know where I should be and IF I'm even invited? Does that sound too dumb?:rolleyes:

Did you look up what Wave you are in?
Others can tell you more, but there is a banquet dinner for all people...we are broken up by EDs....you are "automatically" invited!

Can someone else explain to her the process and what her schedule would look like?

janetupnorth said:
Did you look up what Wave you are in?
Others can tell you more, but there is a banquet dinner for all people...we are broken up by EDs....you are "automatically" invited!

Can someone else explain to her the process and what her schedule would look like?

I'm in Wave 2.

It doesn't sound like a dumb question...It's too bad that you don't have a director that keeps you update with that info!

If I were you...i'd contact Jill Learner... Is this your Director? SED?

You are invited to the dinner! I think you are brave to go solo! You'll have to travel solo...But try to hook up with someone to stay at the hotel with...too expensive to do that solo!
Jill Learner should be able to hook you up with someone in your cluster to share hotel with..
Once you get there, you'll have to ride to General Sessions, and workshops with others in the bus. You definitely want to know others so you can sit at General Session with them... It's tooooo exciting to sit there alone!

I'm with my hospitality cluster...I changed because I don't know anyone in my actual cluster...I'd rather sleep, eat, travel, and hang out with the girls I know!

See ya there!!
Can't wait!

amy07 said:

If you are under Jill Lerner, you are in wave 2.....
If you give me some other info, I'll try to help you out further.

Last edited:
ChefNic said:
It doesn't sound like a dumb question...It's too bad that you don't have a director that keeps you update with that info!

If I were you...i'd contact Jill Learner... Is this your Director? SED?

You are invited to the dinner! I think you are brave to go solo! You'll have to travel solo...But try to hook up with someone to stay at the hotel with...too expensive to do that solo!
Jill Learner should be able to hook you up with someone in your cluster to share hotel with..
Once you get there, you'll have to ride to General Sessions, and workshops with others in the bus. You definitely want to know others so you can sit at General Session with them... It's tooooo exciting to sit there alone!

I'm with my hospitality cluster...I changed because I don't know anyone in my actual cluster...I'd rather sleep, eat, travel, and hang out with the girls I know!

See ya there!!
Can't wait!

I am also in wave 2!!
I see that you are from SC. I just got back from Myrtle Beach.

yes i am!!
Did you enjoy Myrtle??? Was it cold? It's abnormally cold here lately!
Where are you from?

Okay Marlene, I have to ask you why your name is so Black compared to all of us!!!:confused:

ChefNic said:
I went only one other time... not last year but in 2005... that was the year of the book...the 25th anniversary...everyone was so EXCITED...but it didn't deliver...And that was my first time! So it was rather disappointing...I was told last year was amazing again...so I plan on going... if this one isn't all I'm told it is...then I'll not go again. It has to be worth it...and every year I've heard how wonderful...then when I went it wasn't good...

Did anyone else feel that way about 2005 conference?
We got a bookmark...and a poster!!! And I had always heard how great the gifts were.
The workshops were just ok...
Of course, we were Wave 1 that year...and I've hear they have to work out kinks the first wave...then the other two waves are great!
So I'm excited this year!!!!!!!!!!

2005 was my first year as well and I thought i was absolutely amazing - i was floored! The HO tour was such an eyeopener - the suprise boxes were fabulous - we got the silver bookmark, the chef's hat necklace, the poster, the black & silver apron, and 25th anniversary messenger bag - and I learned SO much from the workshops I came home and literally QUADRUPLED my monthly sales...I thought conference ROCKED!

ChefNic said:
yes i am!!
Did you enjoy Myrtle??? Was it cold? It's abnormally cold here lately!
Where are you from?

My dad lives there and I am always going to visit him. He lives at the Legends(sp?). Yes, it was cold when I was there. Just before we got there it was in the 80's. I must of brought the cold weather down from NY. :p

I know who my ED is but it says nothing beyond that. I am pretty sure that is as far up as it goes (that my ED isn't under anyone). Last year she (Kerri Waters) had her own dinner on the 2nd night. Is this what you guys are talking about? Anyone else in the Waters Downline?

I am in Carol Radu's area and this is my first Natl Conf. I have no idea about what plans are being made but I'm sure I'll find out more at my first meeting tonight.

Looking forward to getting away for some "ME" time!!!

Carol Radu here too. Her banquet is at the Sheraton - just like last year. Michele, who is your director?? I'm in Fort Worth.

Chris Manion DownlineI'm in Chris Manion's downline too. Naomi Zucarro is my 2nd line Director, Paula Stapleton is my 1st, and Chris is my 3rd line Director. I have one Future Director in my cluster attending, plus Paula Stapleton and most of her Directors in her cluster should be there. This will be my first time since I joined the company in 2004 so I should be walking across the stage, even though I've been a director for about 1&1/2 yrs. Pretty crazy. I'm even staying Saturday night to have extra time with my Future Director and see the city before we split back to separate corners of the country.

Anyone else staying an extra night?

I'm also looking forward to seeing you there Kristy T! Congrats on Directorship!

lkspeir said:
Carol Radu here too. Her banquet is at the Sheraton - just like last year... I'm in Fort Worth.
Hi Radu Cluster!!
I am in Carol Radu's cluster and although I currently live in Arlington-June 25th I will be living in Ft. Worth. I am staying at the Palmer House. My upline is Lee Burns-she's my director & recruiter. I am a home office lead, but it was God who placed me in that cluster. Who's your upline? I just found out mine tonight:
Lee Burns-D...Barbara Forsey-D...Pat Andre-SD...Carol Radu-NSED

I would love to meet ya.

Marisol

MGG said:
Hi Radu Cluster!!
I am in Carol Radu's cluster and although I currently live in Arlington-June 25th I will be living in Ft. Worth. I am staying at the Palmer House. My upline is Lee Burns-she's my director & recruiter. I am a home office lead, but it was God who placed me in that cluster. Who's your upline? I just found out mine tonight:
Lee Burns-D...Barbara Forsey-D...Pat Andre-SD...Carol Radu-NSED

I would love to meet ya.

Marisol

Marisol - I will see you at Carol's banquet! I am in Carol's 2nd line.

I am under Mary Gaudin and Shalane Crick. I will be in the second group. We are all staying at the Hilton. Anyone else?

I am under Darla Oleman, but the dinner I go to is Sally Shubert. She is a ED under Darla.
We might have a space for 1 person in our room at the Sheraton if anyone is interested????

dannyzmom said:
I am under Carol Radu so I'll be at her banquet...anyone else under Carol?
I'm in Carol's!!!

smspamperedchef said:
I'm in Carol's!!!

Look for us at the banquet - we'll be the cluster in hot pink feather boa's!!

<h2>1. Who is Darla Oehlmann and why am I under her for this dinner?</h2><p>Darla Oehlmann is a host for a Pampered Chef dinner event. Being "under" her means that you are attending her specific event as a guest.</p><h2>2. What is a Wave 2 Ned and how does it relate to this dinner?</h2><p>A Wave 2 Ned is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a specific type of guest or attendee at a dinner event. It is typically used to differentiate between first-time attendees (Wave 1) and returning guests (Wave 2). Being assigned a Wave 2 Ned means that you have previously attended a Pampered Chef dinner event.</p><h2>3. Will anyone else be attending this dinner besides those under Darla Oehlmann?</h2><p>Yes, there will likely be other guests attending this dinner who are not specifically under Darla Oehlmann. The host has the ability to invite other guests outside of those under their name.</p><h2>4. Can I bring a plus one to this dinner if I am attending under Darla Oehlmann?</h2><p>It is ultimately up to the host's discretion, but it is recommended to reach out to the host and ask if you can bring a plus one. Generally, it is expected for each guest to have a designated spot at the dinner, so bringing an uninvited guest may cause issues with seating and food preparation.</p><h2>5. Is there anything else I need to know about attending Darla Oehlmann's dinner as a Wave 2 Ned?</h2><p>As a Wave 2 Ned, you may be expected to have some knowledge about Pampered Chef products and the dinner event format. It is also recommended to bring a dish to share and to come prepared to have a fun and engaging time with other guests and the host.</p>

1. Who is Darla Oehlmann and why am I under her for this dinner?

Darla Oehlmann is a host for a Pampered Chef dinner event. Being "under" her means that you are attending her specific event as a guest.

2. What is a Wave 2 Ned and how does it relate to this dinner?

A Wave 2 Ned is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a specific type of guest or attendee at a dinner event. It is typically used to differentiate between first-time attendees (Wave 1) and returning guests (Wave 2). Being assigned a Wave 2 Ned means that you have previously attended a Pampered Chef dinner event.

3. Will anyone else be attending this dinner besides those under Darla Oehlmann?

Yes, there will likely be other guests attending this dinner who are not specifically under Darla Oehlmann. The host has the ability to invite other guests outside of those under their name.

4. Can I bring a plus one to this dinner if I am attending under Darla Oehlmann?

It is ultimately up to the host's discretion, but it is recommended to reach out to the host and ask if you can bring a plus one. Generally, it is expected for each guest to have a designated spot at the dinner, so bringing an uninvited guest may cause issues with seating and food preparation.

5. Is there anything else I need to know about attending Darla Oehlmann's dinner as a Wave 2 Ned?

As a Wave 2 Ned, you may be expected to have some knowledge about Pampered Chef products and the dinner event format. It is also recommended to bring a dish to share and to come prepared to have a fun and engaging time with other guests and the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
michelle5959