• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Going to Breakfast in Dublin, Ohio Tomorrow?

In summary, the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow is being hosted by Pampered Chef at the Dublin Community Center. It will start at 9:00am and there is no cost to attend, as it is a complimentary event. Guests are welcome to attend, but they must RSVP beforehand.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Darla Oelmann's Regional Training is tomorrow (Saturday, Feb 2nd)
They have a breakfast buffet available before training starts. I think it opens at 6 or 7

Myself and two of my cluster members will be driving in tomorrow AM...some of our other cluster mates will already be there tonight. I think we are planning on breakfast around 7:30

I know Rae said she was going and she and I exchanged cell phone numbers...who else will be there so we can meet?

I am super pumped! Not ready to be heading out at 5AM :eek: :eek: but I know it will be worth it!!

I didn't know there were any restaurants besides Wendy's in Dublin. :confused:

I read it fast and wondered how they were getting overseas so fast!

The Crowne Plaza Hotel (where we are having our training) has a breakfast buffet!

I'm planning to be at the restaurant about 6:45. My director and I had brunch there today. The food is really good. We were a little late for the buffet, but what we ordered was deliscious.

My daughter is competing in a rhythmic gymnastics competition in Dublin, OH in a few weeks. Well, our hotel is in Dublin, but her meet is in Plain City, OH. It's a 7 hour drive for us and it's her first away meet. We're so excited for her (she's 6 years old).

Cindy, that is exciting! Hope you all have a wonderful time going out there (here! LOL) together!

Well...I am up and need to get ready to leave!

See you all there!

1. Who is hosting the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow?

The breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow is being hosted by Pampered Chef.

2. What time is the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow?

The breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow will start at 9:00am.

3. Where is the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow being held?

The breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow will be held at the Dublin Community Center.

4. Is there a cost to attend the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow?

No, there is no cost to attend the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow. It is a complimentary event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the breakfast in Dublin, Ohio tomorrow as long as they RSVP beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies