• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emal From Darla Oelmann, Ned...

In summary, the email from Darla Oelmann serves as a reminder for Pampered Chef consultants to submit their orders for the current month before the designated deadline. The deadline is typically the last day of the month, unless otherwise specified by your team leader. While it is best to submit orders before the deadline, if circumstances prevent this, you can reach out to your team leader for assistance. Missing the deadline may result in not being eligible for current month's promotions or incentives, so it is important to submit orders on time. There is a specific format for submitting orders, outlined in the email, to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just received an email from my NED, Darla!!! It's an invitation to sit with her at the Director Training Event on the first day!!!:D Of course I said YES!!!

Congrats, Kristi! That will be so much fun!

Awesome! She is so fun!

Yes she is!! We even chatted on the phone twice last friday!! I told her to shop at Macy's for good deals!!! (Not that she needs them!);)

Congratulations again! What a day!

Kristi~

Way to go girl! Darla is such a wonderful lady! You will enjoy sitting with her!

Wow! That's so wonderful! Have a great time!:p :D :p

Kristi, again congrat's! Enjoy the time.:)

Cool! Congratulations!

I love Darla, you will enjoy sitting with her

Have a great time, Kristi!

I plan on soaking up as much information as I can from her!!!:D

WOW, your on a role today!
Congrats!!!

:eek: I know! I finally had a good day!! I had one LONG BAD month and it looks like July is going to be GREAT!!!:D :D

Thank you!:D

Yes, you're off to a great July:D

1. What is the purpose of the email from Darla Oelmann?

The email from Darla Oelmann is a reminder for all Pampered Chef consultants to submit their orders for the current month by the designated deadline.

2. When is the deadline for submitting orders mentioned in the email?

The deadline for submitting orders is typically the last day of the month, unless otherwise specified by your team leader.

3. Can I submit my orders after the deadline mentioned in the email?

While it is always best to submit orders before the deadline, we understand that unexpected circumstances may arise. If you are unable to submit your orders by the deadline, please reach out to your team leader for assistance.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting orders?

If you miss the deadline for submitting orders, your orders may not be processed in time for the current month's promotions or incentives. It is important to submit orders before the deadline to ensure you do not miss out on any benefits.

5. Is there a specific format for submitting orders mentioned in the email?

Yes, please make sure to follow the designated format for submitting orders as outlined in the email. This helps to ensure that your orders are processed accurately and efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies