• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be Your Wave 2 Ned at Darla Oehlmann's Dinner?

Darla is the NED. If you are not under her, then you need to find out who your ED is and get in contact with her.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm under Darla Oehlmann, so I'll be at her dinner, anyone else????:D

I'm in Darla's line also =)

I'm also in Darla's line.

Yeah! are you guys going to conference? I will be there and we'll so have to introduce ourselves! I already purchased my CS button from Ann, have you?:p

I am in Darla's downline too but I go to Sally Schubert dinner. I live about 20 minutes from Darla.

I'm going to conference for the first time this year. I'm SO excited and can't wait to take in the entire experience. I'm going to book my flight soon and take advantage of the $49/one way deal on southwest.com right now. I haven't order my button yet, but will do so soon.

I'm in Luanne Duncan's first line but she's a Senior Director so I guess I'll still be going to Darla's.

chefheather said:
I'm going to conference for the first time this year. I'm SO excited and can't wait to take in the entire experience. I'm going to book my flight soon and take advantage of the $49/one way deal on southwest.com right now. I haven't order my button yet, but will do so soon.

That's an awesome deal! I was just on ther 2 days ago and didn't see that deal!! I got mine for $143 but I live in Florida!

How do you know who your NED is? I know my ED, but I'm not sure who's above her...

Anyone besides myself under Chris Manion?????;)

I am under Darla as well- she is the best!

I ordered my CS button a couple of days ago so I will be wearing mine at conference! Can't wait to see everyone!

I don't know.....I've ask my Director like 3 times and she's yet to respond. I haven't gotten my first commission check yet, so I don't know there either.

I've been to conference before though......like 5 years ago and it was a blast!! Is it still held at the Convention center?

Yes, it's still held there. I believe they call it McCormick place or something like that. I would ask your recruiter who your NED is! Then let us know!!!:D

I'm under Darla too! I was at conference for the first time last year & got my $15,000 in career sales whisk given to me by my director during the banquet.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I'm under Darla too! I was at conference for the first time last year & got my $15,000 in career sales whisk given to me by my director during the banquet.

That's awesome! Are you going this year?

Ginger,

I'm in Chris's line as well. Are you going?

Hey Michele, are you excited about your recruit signing next month? I am excited about mine!!!!:D :D :D

my executive director just got a promotion to senior executive director

Kathy Yellets

I am under Carol Radu so I'll be at her banquet...anyone else under Carol?

MicheleC said:
Ginger,

I'm in Chris's line as well. Are you going?

I guess...this is my first Conference.....

Mine too, Ginger. We can be newbies together :).

This will only be my 2nd conference!! So I'm fairly new as well!:D

MicheleC said:
Mine too, Ginger. We can be newbies together :).

LOL....I've gotta start trying to figure out how I'm going to get in EVERYTHING I want to do & meet EVERYONE I want to meet.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm in Darla's downline, and I'll definitely be there! Can't wait to see so many fellow Cheffers.

I am in Chris Manion's!

letscook04 said:
I am in Chris Manion's!

Hey Colleen...we are definatley meeting!!!!
I AM SO excited about regional I just hope my Director whos driving, doesnt have the baby shes due like on the 15th....whos your AD & ED?

Ginger428 said:
Hey Colleen...we are definatley meeting!!!!
I AM SO excited about regional I just hope my Director whos driving, doesnt have the baby shes due like on the 15th....whos your AD & ED?

Yes we are!! lol We are going to meet at regionals? right?
Jill Learner.

??????It's sad to say, I am not going this year, but I don't even know or think I have a NED!! How do I find out?

letscook04 said:
Yes we are!! lol We are going to meet at regionals? right?
Jill Learner.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs....same ED Jill Lerner, my advanced director is Sue Newman. Do you go to the meetings in the synagoge(sp?) in MERRICK. I was there last month.

Ginger428 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs....same ED Jill Lerner, my advanced director is Sue Newman. Do you go to the meetings in the synagoge(sp?) in MERRICK. I was there last month.

I've been to the meeting in Merrick only once. I go to my directors meeting in Bayshore.

When I went National conference 2 years ago Jill Learner had a dinner for us, which was nice. I am hoping that she does it again this year.

chefbritt said:
How do you know who your NED is? I know my ED, but I'm not sure who's above her...

Check the top of your commission statement--it may be there.

I am in Darla's downline as well. This is my first year, so I don't know very much about it yet. But I plan on having a great time and learning lots of new things..:) :)

I am in Chris Manion's line as well. :) This is my first conference and I am SO excited!! :)

Chris Manion's Down line , this will be my 3rd National Con for me . I am planning to walk for my TPC RING Whoo Hoo !!!

I won the Shopping Spree on my 1st :)

What happens when you request a wave change for the conference - do they just assign you somewhere?

I found out what happens today...I guess above me is my recruiter, above her, our Executive Director, then Home Office. I guess we're considered "Home Office Direct" so I will be in that banquet...

I heard there is a chance of having dinner with Doris then...is that true???????

janetupnorth said:
I heard there is a chance of having dinner with Doris then...is that true???????

I'm not sure, but I hope so, as I'm in Home Office Direct as well :D

PampMomof3 said:
That's awesome! Are you going this year?

Missed this the first time around, Kristi! Yes, I am going to conference this year. I LOVED it last year & decided I never wanted to miss one! My business has been great since I went last year. Plus it's only a 3 hour drive for me, so I don't have to worry about getting a flight.

No problem! I can't wait to meet all of you this year!!! We're going to have a blast!!!!:D :D :D

I thought I was the only Home Office direct on here.

I have a recruiter, than my ED then straight to HO. I cannot attend Wave 1 with my ED, so am atending Wave 2 and we are in the "Home Office Direct" banquet. I'm sure there are a few others around...

Would love to say hello to the gal who started the 3-2-1 thread in Chef lounge. I have often related what I have learned from PC into spiritual things and spiritual things into PC. But I guess that discussion is for the lounge! I just don't have the time to always keep up with everything on here.

chef131doreen said:
Chris Manion's Down line , this will be my 3rd National Con for me . I am planning to walk for my TPC RING Whoo Hoo !!!

I won the Shopping Spree on my 1st :)

I'm in Chris' downline too...her downline is split up -some in Wave 1 and some in Wave 2...I am supposed to go to Wave 1...my director (Donna McDonald's crew) is going then...but I am hospitality...and would feel more comfortable traveling, sleeping and eating with the group of girls I know...
So I have to call HO and get a change of scheduling...
Better get on the ball...my DH and I just decided this weekend that I would be going !!!

AND DOUBLE CONGRATS!!! The ring...and the spree!!
Man!! I'd love both!

ChefNic said:
I'm in Chris' downline too...her downline is split up -some in Wave 1 and some in Wave 2...I am supposed to go to Wave 1...my director (Donna McDonald's crew) is going then...but I am hospitality...and would feel more comfortable traveling, sleeping and eating with the group of girls I know...
So I have to call HO and get a change of scheduling...
Better get on the ball...my DH and I just decided this weekend that I would be going !!!

AND DOUBLE CONGRATS!!! The ring...and the spree!!
Man!! I'd love both!

You cannot request a change yourself, you have to go through your director and she needs to write a letter...just had to go through this...

Unless you're a director and I missed that...if so, sorry...

> You will need to have 3 items for your request for a session change to
> be addressed.
>
> 1. A letter from you requesting your conference session change
> and why.
>
> 2. A letter from your director indicating that she is aware of
> the situation of needing to request a conference/session change (and her
> approval).
>
> 3. DO NOT REGISTER. But, please go to the WEBsite and under the
> section to register for National Conference, please print a copy of the
> registration form. Then fill it out completely, including
> signing your name and include your payment.
>
> Then send (mail or fax) your 3 pieces of information for approval.
> Registration is scheduled to open in mid April so you will have to wait
> until then for the registration form. However, you can get the 2
> letters ready ahead of time.
>
> Hope this helps.

nope not a director...I'll have to talk with Donna...
thanks for the heads up!!!...
We just decided about me going...I didn't go last year..so i'm itching to go!

Good luck - I'm assigned to Wave 1 and switching to Wave 2 - this will be my 1st National Conference - hope it's all I'm told it is!

(I listed above the requirements Home Office said needed to be met for a Wave change).

I went only one other time... not last year but in 2005... that was the year of the book...the 25th anniversary...everyone was so EXCITED...but it didn't deliver...And that was my first time! So it was rather disappointing...I was told last year was amazing again...so I plan on going... if this one isn't all I'm told it is...then I'll not go again. It has to be worth it...and every year I've heard how wonderful...then when I went it wasn't good...

Did anyone else feel that way about 2005 conference?
We got a bookmark...and a poster!!! And I had always heard how great the gifts were.
The workshops were just ok...
Of course, we were Wave 1 that year...and I've hear they have to work out kinks the first wave...then the other two waves are great!
So I'm excited this year!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Wave 2 in 2005. I thought it was great. I hadn't heard anything about fabulous prizes, though. It was my first NC, so I also didn't have anything to compare it to.

Can't wait for this year's!

<h2>1. Who is Darla Oehlmann and why am I under her for this dinner?</h2><p>Darla Oehlmann is a host for a Pampered Chef dinner event. Being "under" her means that you are attending her specific event as a guest.</p><h2>2. What is a Wave 2 Ned and how does it relate to this dinner?</h2><p>A Wave 2 Ned is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a specific type of guest or attendee at a dinner event. It is typically used to differentiate between first-time attendees (Wave 1) and returning guests (Wave 2). Being assigned a Wave 2 Ned means that you have previously attended a Pampered Chef dinner event.</p><h2>3. Will anyone else be attending this dinner besides those under Darla Oehlmann?</h2><p>Yes, there will likely be other guests attending this dinner who are not specifically under Darla Oehlmann. The host has the ability to invite other guests outside of those under their name.</p><h2>4. Can I bring a plus one to this dinner if I am attending under Darla Oehlmann?</h2><p>It is ultimately up to the host's discretion, but it is recommended to reach out to the host and ask if you can bring a plus one. Generally, it is expected for each guest to have a designated spot at the dinner, so bringing an uninvited guest may cause issues with seating and food preparation.</p><h2>5. Is there anything else I need to know about attending Darla Oehlmann's dinner as a Wave 2 Ned?</h2><p>As a Wave 2 Ned, you may be expected to have some knowledge about Pampered Chef products and the dinner event format. It is also recommended to bring a dish to share and to come prepared to have a fun and engaging time with other guests and the host.</p>

1. Who is Darla Oehlmann and why am I under her for this dinner?

Darla Oehlmann is a host for a Pampered Chef dinner event. Being "under" her means that you are attending her specific event as a guest.

2. What is a Wave 2 Ned and how does it relate to this dinner?

A Wave 2 Ned is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a specific type of guest or attendee at a dinner event. It is typically used to differentiate between first-time attendees (Wave 1) and returning guests (Wave 2). Being assigned a Wave 2 Ned means that you have previously attended a Pampered Chef dinner event.

3. Will anyone else be attending this dinner besides those under Darla Oehlmann?

Yes, there will likely be other guests attending this dinner who are not specifically under Darla Oehlmann. The host has the ability to invite other guests outside of those under their name.

4. Can I bring a plus one to this dinner if I am attending under Darla Oehlmann?

It is ultimately up to the host's discretion, but it is recommended to reach out to the host and ask if you can bring a plus one. Generally, it is expected for each guest to have a designated spot at the dinner, so bringing an uninvited guest may cause issues with seating and food preparation.

5. Is there anything else I need to know about attending Darla Oehlmann's dinner as a Wave 2 Ned?

As a Wave 2 Ned, you may be expected to have some knowledge about Pampered Chef products and the dinner event format. It is also recommended to bring a dish to share and to come prepared to have a fun and engaging time with other guests and the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
michelle5959