• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who so You Evite to Your Personal Shows Online?

In summary, you can invite anyone you want, including friends, family, and fans, to your personal shows online. To invite people, you can send them a link or share it on social media. There is an option to limit the number of people you invite, which can create a more exclusive experience. There is no cost to invite people, but there may be a fee for using a hosting platform or service. Additionally, people from different countries can attend your show virtually as long as they have internet access.
cbord
I have a show posted every month on my website with me as consultant.

If you do this who do you invite? Everyone (all contacts) each month or roate months?

Charlene

I have a show listed with me as host for those just-in-case orders.... Like a previous customer wants to order something on the web, he/she can enter me as the host and I'll tack the order onto an open show to save them shipping. HTH

,It ultimately depends on the purpose and target audience of your show. If it is a general show that appeals to a wide range of people, then it would make sense to invite everyone each month. However, if your show caters to a specific niche or topic, then it may be more effective to rotate invitations to different contacts based on their interests and relevance to the show's content. You could also consider using a combination of both approaches, by inviting everyone initially and then rotating invitations for future shows based on their level of engagement and interest. Ultimately, it's important to consider what will best serve the goals and success of your show.

1. Who can I invite to my personal shows online?

You can invite anyone you want to your personal shows online! This includes friends, family, and fans.

2. How do I invite people to my personal shows online?

To invite people to your personal shows online, you can send them a link to the event or share it on social media platforms.

3. Can I limit the number of people I invite to my personal shows online?

Yes, you can set a limit on the number of people you invite to your personal shows online. This can help create a more intimate and exclusive experience for your guests.

4. Do I have to pay to invite people to my personal shows online?

No, you do not have to pay to invite people to your personal shows online. However, if you are using a platform or service to host your show, there may be a fee associated with that.

5. Can I invite people from different countries to my personal shows online?

Yes, you can invite people from different countries to your personal shows online. As long as they have access to the internet, they can attend your show virtually from anywhere in the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lakamper