• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leads Sent to Your Personal Website?

In summary, a "lead" on your personal website refers to a potential customer who has shown interest in your products by clicking on a link or advertisement and landing on your website. Leads can be received through various methods such as social media ads, email marketing, and referrals, and it is important to follow up with them promptly. To convert leads into sales, make sure to have a user-friendly website, offer promotions and discounts, and provide excellent customer service. There are also tools and software available to track and analyze leads on your personal website.
Ok, this is going to seem like a dumb question, but I just got an email notifying me of online activity. It says 'Leads sent to your Personal Web Site". I do not recognize the customer's name. I just promoted to Director... so is this a lead generated from the main PC website???

yes, that is one of the perks of being a director. I received an $182. order th eother day.

cool - huh? I love free money!

OMG!!!! I am soooo excited right now!! How often you get these types of orders? I know it will vary by area..but just a rough idea. Do you call them to thank them? Email?

Yep, that is free money! Woot!

In the Fall, I received about 1 every other day- now it is about once a week.

once a week!!! Ok now I am really excited!

Just remember Jenni...you have to submit a minimum of $1250 the prior month to get the leads...which as Directors, we should doing FAR more than that.

Love those leads!

Kitchen2u said:
Just remember Jenni...you have to submit a minimum of $1250 the prior month to get the leads...which as Directors, we should doing FAR more than that.

Love those leads!

It's actually 3 months out of the preceeding 4.

What is a "lead" on my personal website?

A lead on your personal website refers to a potential customer who has clicked on a link or advertisement and landed on your website. This person has shown interest in your products and could potentially make a purchase.

How do I receive leads on my personal website?

Leads are sent to your personal website through various methods such as social media ads, email marketing, and referrals from other customers. You can also promote your website through word of mouth and networking.

What should I do when I receive a lead on my personal website?

When you receive a lead on your personal website, it is important to follow up with the potential customer as soon as possible. Reach out to them through email or phone and offer them personalized assistance in finding the right products for their needs.

How can I convert leads into sales on my personal website?

To convert leads into sales on your personal website, make sure to provide a user-friendly and visually appealing website. Offer promotions and discounts, showcase your best-selling products, and provide excellent customer service. You can also offer personalized recommendations based on the customer's interests and needs.

Is there a way to track the leads on my personal website?

Yes, there are various tools and software available that can help you track and analyze the leads on your personal website. This will give you valuable insights into your website's performance and help you make necessary improvements to attract more leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PChefCharlotte
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • TJMagoo