• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Isn't My Calendar Showing Up on My Personal Website?

In summary, the individual is having trouble with their personal website not showing their upcoming show dates. They are unsure if it takes a few days for the dates to show up or if there is an issue with their website. They mention reaching out to Tech for help and also promoting their shows through social media or email.
tlag1986
Gold Member
OK someone who knows what is going on please help. My calender under my personal website will not show my show dates. :grumpy: Does it take a few days to show up? Or is there something else I'm not doing? If I can't figure it out soon I will call Tech. to help.

I want everyone who looks at my website to see my upcoming shows, especially since one is a Christmas open house. If you know what is going on let me know please.:blushing:

TIA

Did you actually go into your PWS assistant and enter your shows? Your PWS will not automatically pull your show dates even if you enter them into P3.

If you did enter them and they're still not showing... not sure what it might be. Make sure you click "update" where ever it appears on the page where you enter the information into your PWS.

There's a different page where you data entry items on your viewable calendar. It does not automatically transfer over from where you set up an on-line show.

If you need help with the steps on how to data entry onto the calendar that the customers can view, PM me. I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for your help. I was able to realize I was only half the way done, especially when I read Sheila's post. Sometimes I can be silly.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your calendar not showing your show dates on your personal website. Usually, it should only take a few minutes for the changes to show up, so it's possible that there may be an issue with the website itself. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page to see if that helps? If not, it might be a good idea to reach out to Tech for assistance. In the meantime, you could also try promoting your upcoming shows on social media or through email to ensure that your customers are aware of them. I hope this helps and that you're able to get the issue resolved soon. Best of luck!

1. Why is my calendar not showing up on my device?

There could be several reasons for this. First, make sure you have downloaded and installed the calendar app on your device. If you have, try restarting your device and opening the app again. If the issue persists, check your device's settings to make sure the calendar app has the necessary permissions to access your calendar events.

2. How do I sync my calendar to my device?

To sync your calendar to your device, make sure you have downloaded and installed the calendar app on your device. Then, go to your device's settings and find the option to add a new account. Select the calendar app and sign in with the same account you use for your calendar. Your calendar events should then sync to your device.

3. I can't see my events on the calendar. What should I do?

If your events are not showing up on the calendar, make sure you have selected the correct calendar to view. Some calendar apps allow you to have multiple calendars, so make sure the one you want to see is selected. You can also try refreshing the app or restarting your device.

4. Can I add events to my calendar from my device?

Yes, most calendar apps allow you to add events directly from your device. Open the calendar app and look for the option to add a new event. You can also use voice commands or the share function on your device to add events to your calendar.

5. How do I delete events from my calendar?

To delete events from your calendar, open the calendar app and find the event you want to delete. Depending on the app, you may be able to swipe left or right on the event to reveal a delete button. Alternatively, you can open the event and look for a delete or remove option. Some apps also allow you to delete multiple events at once by selecting them and choosing the delete option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
holliegraham
  • chefmoseley