• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Now from My Website for Upcoming Show | Tips from Carrie

In summary, to order from the website for an upcoming show, first visit the website and click on the "Shop" tab. Browse products and add items to your cart. At checkout, select the show and follow prompts to complete the order. If unable to attend the show, select "Guest" at checkout and enter the show name. An email with the estimated delivery date will be sent once the show has closed. Changes to orders may be possible by contacting the seller. Accepted forms of payment include major credit cards and PayPal.
Oklabell
I had someone order form my upcoming show from my website under the host name. What do I do on my part now?

Thanks, Carrie

Do you have the host's show information set up in P3 yet?
If so, then you can click on the button that says "Copy PWS" and it will import the order to P3.

You need to review the order online first, but that's what you do!

Thanks so much

okay im in the same boat as oklabell.
except i have it set up in P3 but i dont have a "copy PWS" button anywhere..
& i have already clicked the review order button.

helppppp :confused:

thecougchef said:
okay im in the same boat as oklabell.
except i have it set up in P3 but i dont have a "copy PWS" button anywhere..
& i have already clicked the review order button.

helppppp :confused:

Go into the show and on the screen where it lists the host and all the guests, at the bottom right of that box should be the "copy PWS" button. I overlooked it a couple times before I figured it out, lol. Hopefully this helps you. If you've reviewed all the online orders the button should be clickable.

Related to Order Now from My Website for Upcoming Show | Tips from Carrie

What is the process for ordering from your website for an upcoming show?

The first step is to visit my website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse through our products and add items to your cart. When you're ready to check out, you'll be prompted to select which show you're ordering from. Then, simply follow the prompts to complete your order.

Can I still place an order if I can't attend the upcoming show?

Yes, you can still place an order through my website even if you can't attend the show. When checking out, you'll have the option to select "Guest" as your host and enter the show name. This will ensure that your order is still counted towards the show's sales.

How do I know when my order from the upcoming show will be delivered?

Once the show has closed, I will send you an email with the estimated delivery date for your order. Orders typically take 7-10 days to arrive.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact me as soon as possible. I will do my best to accommodate any changes, but keep in mind that once an order is placed, changes may not be possible.

What forms of payment do you accept for orders from your website?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, for orders placed through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cmcchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • TJMagoo