• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why won't my pictures show up on my website?

In summary, to upload pictures to the Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account, go to "My Business" and then "My Website," click on the "My Photos" tab, and select "Add Photos." The maximum file size for pictures is 5MB and you can organize them into albums. Permission is required to use Pampered Chef product images, but you can also use your own high-quality photos.
amerrigan
For some reason I can not get pictures of myself or clip art I have uploaded to show up on my website. Anyone have any suggestions?? I followed the instructions on how to upload a picture. I add it to the space I want it on my website. When I view my website it has that error box with no picture!!!

Help, anyone!!!!

They are probably too large. I've had that happen and when I shrink it down, it works.

I think Kitchen Guy was having trouble with this also. He said all the PC pics were fine but any pic he put on himself wasn't showing up...

That is my problem. All the pictures that PC already has in the inventory work, all of mine dont work.

I will try shrinking them, if I remember how!

Like I said, it's most likely the size. I've put pictures on just fine and another didn't work. I checked the size of the first and changed the other to about that size and it went through fine. I didn't realize there was a link for it! I just opened them and clicked and dragged.

Somewhere on PWS assistant is a note about how big your pics can be. It's not very large at all. So it's probably the size that's giving you the error.

1. How do I upload pictures to the Pampered Chef website?

To upload pictures to the Pampered Chef website, you will need to log into your consultant account. From there, click on the "My Business" tab and select "My Website." Then, click on the "My Photos" tab and click "Add Photos." From here, you can select the photos you want to upload from your computer and add them to your website.

2. What is the maximum file size for pictures uploaded to the website?

The maximum file size for pictures uploaded to the Pampered Chef website is 5MB. If your pictures are larger than this, you may need to resize them before uploading.

3. Can I organize my pictures into albums on the website?

Yes, you can organize your pictures into albums on the Pampered Chef website. After uploading your pictures, you can click on the "Create Album" button and give your album a name. You can then select which pictures you want to add to the album and click "Save." Your album will then be visible on your website.

4. Do I need to have permission to use pictures of Pampered Chef products on my website?

Yes, you must have permission to use pictures of Pampered Chef products on your website. You can obtain permission by contacting the Pampered Chef Home Office and requesting the use of product images for your website.

5. Can I use my own photos on the website or do I have to use the provided product images?

You are allowed to use your own photos on your Pampered Chef website. However, if you are using photos of products, they must be high-quality and accurately represent the products. It is recommended to use the provided product images for consistency and professionalism.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • patty42240