1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ever seen this message on the website??

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Working on a show and I kept getting 'kicked' off the website. Then this message came up. Anyone ever see it before? Hopeful I'll be back on soon.

Attached Files:

Jan 17, 2016
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

That is absolute rubbish! PC is a massive company. No excuse for poor web servers. That should never happen.

Feb 11, 2016
  3. Yes, it happens a lot when it's getting near the middle of the month and the end of the month

Tenille V. likes this.
  4. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

You should complain. It does not cost much to add more web server power.

Feb 12, 2016
  5. I like you, and I complained it with my boss, the problem is solved. do you can like me!

Mar 3, 2016
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I see it every time they run a sale!! They have their sidewalk sales or outlet sales, and then "boom"...crashes so bad. That's why the last time they did it in smaller chunks for just a few products at a time. Quite pathetic really in this day and age. I haven't seen it at the end of the month, but I'm not very busy right now either, but if that's happening other times, then that's BAD.

Mar 8, 2016
    Tenille V. likes this.
  7. byrd1956

The other weird thing that has been happening lately is when I log out it goes to a white page with the word 'error' in the upper left-hand corner.

Mar 9, 2016
  8. byrd1956

I have not had the first message since January, but almost every time I log off I still get the 'error' message. Of course I was going to screen shoot it to add to my post and this time everything work find with no error message.

Apr 6, 2016
  9. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Folks, PC is a big company but we place some unreasonable expectations on their tech department and servers. How many times have you waited until the last possible day to enter an order? Twice HO received 80% of monthly sales on the last day of the month. That's not on PC, that's on independent consultants... if we behaved a little more professionally for our customers and one another, the tech system would support us all just fine. Specifically, enter orders the day you take the host's payment info. That way no one is waiting for the PC awesome products, and the tech department can serve everyone the best.

Aug 20, 2016
    Tenille V. likes this.
  10. What do u want to reach with this lol

Aug 24, 2016
  11. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

When I place an order, I use Firefox Modzilla instead of going through google. That solved the problem for me!

Aug 26, 2016
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted