• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever seen this message on the website??

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
Working on a show and I kept getting 'kicked' off the website. Then this message came up. Anyone ever see it before? Hopeful I'll be back on soon.

Attachments

• website message.JPG
    website message.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 502

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
That is absolute rubbish! PC is a massive company. No excuse for poor web servers. That should never happen.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I see it every time they run a sale!! They have their sidewalk sales or outlet sales, and then "boom"...crashes so bad. That's why the last time they did it in smaller chunks for just a few products at a time. Quite pathetic really in this day and age. I haven't seen it at the end of the month, but I'm not very busy right now either, but if that's happening other times, then that's BAD.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
The other weird thing that has been happening lately is when I log out it goes to a white page with the word 'error' in the upper left-hand corner.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
I have not had the first message since January, but almost every time I log off I still get the 'error' message. Of course I was going to screen shoot it to add to my post and this time everything work find with no error message.

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Folks, PC is a big company but we place some unreasonable expectations on their tech department and servers. How many times have you waited until the last possible day to enter an order? Twice HO received 80% of monthly sales on the last day of the month. That's not on PC, that's on independent consultants... if we behaved a little more professionally for our customers and one another, the tech system would support us all just fine. Specifically, enter orders the day you take the host's payment info. That way no one is waiting for the PC awesome products, and the tech department can serve everyone the best.