• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Leadership Guest Speaker at National?

In summary, the purpose of having a leadership guest speaker at a Pampered Chef event is to provide valuable insights and guidance to consultants, with past speakers including renowned authors, motivational speakers, and business leaders. These speakers cover a range of topics related to personal and professional growth and consultants can apply their lessons in their own business by implementing their strategies and techniques. There are also opportunities for consultants to meet and network with the guest speaker at the event.
finley1991
Has this been announced and I overlooked it somehwere?

I don't think I have seen anything yet- I did get a flyer in the mail today and there was nothing listed.

haven't seen anything yet

I asked my NED and she forwarded my e-mail to Jean Jonas. Jean e-mailed her back with the first names of two women who are speaking but they didn't mean anything to me. Hopefully it will be someone from the DSWA! I'll see if I saved the e-mail and if I did, I'll post the response here.

What were the names?

Can't find the e-mail. It didn't seem like the names from the ladies from the DSWA though... I think I would have remembered that. Sorry about that. Plus, I think if they were from the DSWA, Jean would have referenced that. She didn't reference any company as I remember.I guess we'll find out soon!

That is kind of weird they haven't been promoting it like they usually do. I think we do actually at least hear the name.

I like to know ahead of time so I can read websites, books, etc and get more out of the presentation!

I'm with you Kate! That's why I asked and thought it was interesting it wasn't someone we otherwise might have heard of.Maybe that's why they aren't promoting it? Because it's not going to be someone that well known? Hmmmm....

finley1991 said:
I'm with you Kate! That's why I asked and thought it was interesting it wasn't someone we otherwise might have heard of.

Maybe that's why they aren't promoting it? Because it's not going to be someone that well known? Hmmmm....

Who did they say the first name is (did I miss it?). I'm hoping Julie Weier will be at National. She is so fantastic.

1. What is the purpose of having a leadership guest speaker at a Pampered Chef event?

The purpose of having a leadership guest speaker at a Pampered Chef event is to provide valuable insights and guidance to our consultants. These guest speakers are experienced leaders in the industry and can offer advice on how to grow and succeed in their businesses. They can also share inspiring stories and motivate our consultants to reach their full potential.

2. Who are some of the past leadership guest speakers at Pampered Chef events?

Some of the past leadership guest speakers at Pampered Chef events include renowned authors, motivational speakers, and business leaders such as Simon Sinek, Mel Robbins, and Darren Hardy. We carefully select guest speakers who can bring a unique perspective and valuable expertise to our events.

3. What topics do leadership guest speakers typically cover at Pampered Chef events?

Leadership guest speakers at Pampered Chef events cover a wide range of topics related to personal and professional growth, such as goal setting, time management, effective communication, and building a successful team. They also share their own experiences and strategies for overcoming challenges and achieving success in the direct sales industry.

4. How can consultants apply the lessons learned from a leadership guest speaker at their Pampered Chef business?

Consultants can apply the lessons learned from a leadership guest speaker at their Pampered Chef business by implementing the strategies and techniques shared during the event. It is important to take notes and reflect on how these lessons can be applied to their individual business goals. Consultants can also discuss and share their takeaways with their team to inspire and motivate them as well.

5. Are there any opportunities to meet and network with the leadership guest speaker at a Pampered Chef event?

Yes, there are often opportunities for consultants to meet and network with the leadership guest speaker at a Pampered Chef event. This can include book signings, photo opportunities, and meet-and-greet sessions. These interactions provide a chance for consultants to personally connect with the guest speaker and ask any additional questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • shelliebeard