• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Hotels for Leadership: How to Stay in the Loop and Plan Ahead

In summary, it sounds like we will need to wait until September to find out which hotels will be used for Leadership.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
When or how can we find out about which hotels will be used for Leadership? I can't remember when it was disclosed last year but I know we knew over on CS way before HO announced it on CC.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what time Leadership starts and ends? I'm looking at airfare and the last flight out of Denver for me leaves at 4:00ish (unless I want the midnight flight). Will I need to stay an extra day?

there was an email a month or two ago about planning your flights, Linda.

Thanks Deb, I thought I read about it somewhere, thought it was on CS though!

I've never been to Leadership. Does HO provide shuttle busses like they have at NC? The email they sent earlier is a little vague on that part:

"Scheduling your travel:
To get the best fare, make your travel plans early. We encourage you to arrive at the Convention Center anytime between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 8 to enjoy a buffet luncheon before General Session starts promptly at 1 p.m. For early birds, we’ll see you when Registration and Booths open at 8 a.m. "

Do most consultants come in the day before like they do at NC?

Yes, from what I've noticed. And I always have come in the night before (to rest and be prepared) then leave in the evening of the last day.

pamperedlinda said:
Does anyone know what time Leadership starts and ends? I'm looking at airfare and the last flight out of Denver for me leaves at 4:00ish (unless I want the midnight flight). Will I need to stay an extra day?

so early morning--N-rev is probably better!! I might stay as well--

morfia said:

Me too! I should be in Ohio by then so I'll only be flying from there but I'm not finding many direct flights.

Chef Kearns said:
Yes, from what I've noticed. And I always have come in the night before (to rest and be prepared) then leave in the evening of the last day.

Sandra, we gotta hang out if we're both there early! You bringing that fine hubby this time? ;)

morfia said:

What is N-rev?

morfia said:

Oh, I'm not going to non-rev to Denver. Flights between Atl and Den are always full! And, during the heart of ski-season I'm sure they will be! (it's really hard to non-rev between Atl and most any major city these days anyhow :() I've got a bunch of FF Miles that I'm planing to use for my ticket.

bethcooks4u said:
What is N-rev?

Non-Rev. It's the flight benefit that employees and their familes get. It's short for non revenue passenger. Basically it's stand-by.

pamperedlinda said:
Non-Rev. It's the flight benefit that employees and their familes get. It's short for non revenue passenger. Basically it's stand-by.

thanks--Linda!!

Thanks. I had no clue - never heard that before.

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks. I had no clue - never heard that before.
I should have PM'D her-we are both in that industry-by marriage=But now you-all know--if I can't get there its cuz--its snowing or full--I am taking that chance unless I am teaching DAY-one--again--

I'm bumping this because no one ever answered my original question. (Not feeling the love here!)

Debi said:
I'm bumping this because no one ever answered my original question. (Not feeling the love here!)

I don't think we know yet. There's no info up on CC and usually they post it once we can register. I don't remember when it was that they informed us. Best thing I can suggest is calling HO to ask.

Someone had asked about the shuttle thing. Usually they pick Conference centers with hotels attached or very close-by. Shuttling from the hotel to the conference center is not neccessary it is the shuttle from the airport to the hotel...and no, unless they change things you have to get to the hotel on your own from the airport.

Debi said:
Sandra, we gotta hang out if we're both there early! You bringing that fine hubby this time? ;)

YES! YES! YES!!!! Leadership is so much fun and I would love to kick that fun off with you!

I spoke with HO last week and asked about Leadership. The person in Career Solutions had no information on it yet. The last communication we got on it read we would get information is September.

If I remember correctly, in the past there was always information about Leadership at National Conference. I was disappointed that was not the case this year.

I even went online to try and find out where it is being held in Denver, but none of the sites showed it on their calendar.

As far as shuttles go, last year they decided to shuttle us from the airports because of the cost of airfare into Cincinnati. Many of us wanted to fly into different airports, but there was limited transportation from the airports to the hotels. PC really stepped up and helped us out by providing the shuttles!

And no, my husband is not coming with me this time. I will have to keep him away from the Pampered Chef ladies. People already don't think we're together! It was very interesting seeing these (mostly married) women (and some gay men) flirt with my husband right in front of me!

You're right Lisa. I forgot about riding the shuttle in Ohio. They did shuttle us from the to and from the airport.

Wa-Hoo, I'm yellow now! That's cool!

1. What is the purpose of "Discover the Hotels for Leadership"?

The purpose of "Discover the Hotels for Leadership" is to provide leaders with a comprehensive understanding of the various hotels available for their business needs. It aims to help leaders stay informed and plan ahead for their upcoming travel and accommodation needs.

2. How can I stay in the loop with the latest hotel options for leadership?

To stay in the loop, regularly check the "Discover the Hotels for Leadership" section on our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media for updates on new hotels and special offers.

3. Can I make reservations through "Discover the Hotels for Leadership"?

Yes, you can make reservations directly through "Discover the Hotels for Leadership" by clicking on the "Book Now" button for your desired hotel. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with reservations.

4. Are there any discounts or special rates for leaders through "Discover the Hotels for Leadership"?

Yes, we offer exclusive discounts and special rates for leaders through "Discover the Hotels for Leadership". These offers are regularly updated, so be sure to check back frequently for the latest deals.

5. Can I provide feedback on a hotel I stayed at through "Discover the Hotels for Leadership"?

Yes, we value your feedback and encourage you to leave a review for the hotel you stayed at through "Discover the Hotels for Leadership". Your feedback helps us improve our services and provide the best options for our leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • lovenpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbecky