• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Attend Leadership Events at National?

In summary, a great leader possesses strong communication skills, the ability to inspire and motivate others, adaptability, empathy, and a willingness to take responsibility. To improve leadership skills, one can seek mentorship or training, practice effective communication, and continuously strive to learn and grow. Conflicts as a leader can be handled by actively listening, understanding the root cause, and finding a fair solution. To empower a team, a leader can provide autonomy, delegate tasks, and offer growth opportunities. Leading by example involves displaying expected qualities, being accountable, and consistently demonstrating values and beliefs.
pamela
has anyone taken a guest to Leadership before? I know guests are welcome at National, but are there any plans for guests at Leadership?
Denver would be a cool place to take DH!

From what I understand, Leadership is a 'no guest' event. This past year though, HO sent out an email to new directors a few weeks before Leadership to say we could bring someone after all....but just to watch us walk.

I was a little upset at the late notice and sent off an email saying thanks, but a little late. Plane tickets were already bought and hotel arrangements made. DH couldn't get a seat on the same flight as me; my ticket was unrefundable, so I couldn't change it; my hotel roommates were counting on me to split the room cost, etc.

(Had to vent a little there). If HO does open it up to guests, they need to do it right up front. Of course, Denver might be fun enough on it's own to bring the DH along and let him just hang out during the day. :)

That was my thought~even if PC has nothing for him to do, we could manage to do non-PC stuff in the off time.

I walked at Leadership and hubby was there for the day---it was special---

Related to Can Guests Attend Leadership Events at National?

Question 1: What qualities make a great leader?

A great leader possesses qualities such as strong communication skills, the ability to inspire and motivate others, adaptability, empathy, and the willingness to take responsibility.

Question 2: How can I improve my leadership skills?

To improve your leadership skills, you can seek out mentorship or leadership training programs, practice effective communication, and continuously strive to learn and grow as a leader.

Question 3: How do I handle conflicts as a leader?

Conflicts can be handled by actively listening to all parties involved, seeking to understand the root cause, and finding a solution that is fair and beneficial for everyone.

Question 4: How do I empower my team as a leader?

To empower your team, you can provide them with autonomy and trust, delegate tasks and responsibilities, and provide opportunities for growth and development.

Question 5: How do I lead by example?

To lead by example, you should display the qualities and behaviors that you expect from your team, be accountable for your actions, and consistently demonstrate your values and beliefs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • ardipc