• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007

In summary, the Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007 is a limited edition item made of durable canvas material. It measures 8 inches wide by 6 inches tall and can be used for holding kitchen items or as a small bag for other purposes. It is no longer available for purchase, making it a unique and collectible item for Pampered Chef enthusiasts.
obxchef
I could not attend National last year because I had a beautiful baby girl! When I was at Leadership a few weeks ago I saw this small purse that was cranberry in color (I think) it was quilted, had black handles and a little ribbon that you you could tie at the top. I would love to have it if someone wants to part with it. Let me know you price.:D

If you do a search; I started a thread after conference last year...."looking for red purse from conference", or something like that. I ended up getting one, but I think more than one person had one. It's small, but so cute!

Thank you, I'll try a search.

Still lookingNo luck so far with the old post.

I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I tried the two consultants that said they had the purse from your previous thread. They didn't have the purse anymore. Still looking!

OH okay, sorry! Maybe since they had it at Leadership, they'll put it in their catalog?

its on the while supplies last NOW at Merrill

Thanks! I saw that:)

They were not selling it at Leadership--someone was probably carrying one.

Related to Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007

What is the "Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007" made of?

The Little Cranberry Purse is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying and storing small kitchen tools and gadgets.

How big is the "Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007"?

The purse measures 8 inches wide by 6 inches tall, with a depth of 3 inches. It is the perfect size for holding a variety of kitchen items.

What makes the "Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007" unique?

The Little Cranberry Purse was a limited edition item only available at the 2007 Pampered Chef conference. It features a beautiful cranberry color and the Pampered Chef logo, making it a unique and collectible item for any Pampered Chef enthusiast.

Can the "Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007" be used for purposes other than storing kitchen items?

While it was designed for holding kitchen tools and gadgets, the Little Cranberry Purse can also be used as a small makeup or toiletry bag, or even as a cute clutch for a night out.

Is the "Little Cranberry Purse From Conf. 2007" still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the Little Cranberry Purse is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and is now a collector's item for Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • crystalscookingnow