• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Training Cds Are the Best?

In summary, the Connections--the Key to Recruiting cd set is a great way to learn about recruiting, and the Host Coaching with the Pros cd set is a great way to help your hosts.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm getting ready to place a supply order and thought I'd add in a couple of training CDs. Which ones would you reccommend (or not)? I'd really like to boost my Host Coaching and Recruiting.

Thanks!

All of them! You can't go wrong for $2. :)

If you want to focus on recruiting, I'd suggest the "Connections--the Key to Recruiting" set. It's a cd and a little booklet.

I love the booking with the pros it's HILARIOUS. I've listened to it a TON!

Partnering with your host is wonderful. I totally reprinted my host index cards using their ideas. Much better than PC's ideas in the training booklet.

Host coaching with the PRO's is great also- The one consultant sounds more like a stand up comedian !!!

Slightly off topicThis is an FYI-

Anyone who goes to Conference (and probably Leadership, too) will see a booth for a company that does recordings. You can order a complete set with all the Conference workshops (one session per title) on one CD. They put them on the CD as MP3s. I have gotten one of these each year I've been to conference, and loaded them on my iPod. Then I can listen to them in the car, and don't have to tote around a stack of CDs.

chefann said:
This is an FYI-

Anyone who goes to Conference (and probably Leadership, too) will see a booth for a company that does recordings. You can order a complete set with all the Conference workshops (one session per title) on one CD. They put them on the CD as MP3s. I have gotten one of these each year I've been to conference, and loaded them on my iPod. Then I can listen to them in the car, and don't have to tote around a stack of CDs.

Are those for the current conference or for past conferences?

They have them to order for the current one, and ship usually the first week of September. That allows them to pick the best version of each workshop title. But this past July they did have some from last year on the table (at least at Conference 1 there will still some left).And it's not through HO - it's through the company that handles the recording. They then release them to HO for distribution on supply orders. But I haven't seen the "whole enchilada" disc available on supply order.

What your goal is or what your weakness is might determine which CD's would be the best to get first. I learn something on all of them!!

I bought the conf cd and a recruitting cd (15 workshops on it!) and loved it so much I emailed the company for more. Here is their link so you can buy more too!

http://ekochef.com/

I too put them on my ipod -- it's really great.

Too bad they don't have the last conference listed... SOME GREAT ONES!

Related to Which Training Cds Are the Best?

1. Which training CDs cover the most topics?

The "Ultimate Training CD Set" covers the most topics and is a comprehensive resource for all aspects of Pampered Chef products, company policies, and business strategies.

2. Are there any training CDs specifically for new consultants?

Yes, the "New Consultant Training CD" is designed for new consultants and covers the basics of product knowledge, customer service, and building a successful business.

3. Can I purchase individual training CDs instead of a set?

Yes, you can purchase individual training CDs based on your specific needs. However, we recommend the "Ultimate Training CD Set" for a more comprehensive learning experience.

4. Do the training CDs come with any additional resources?

Yes, each training CD comes with a corresponding workbook that includes activities and exercises to reinforce the information learned in the CD.

5. Are the training CDs updated regularly?

Yes, our training CDs are regularly updated to reflect any changes in products, company policies, and business strategies. We strive to provide the most current and relevant information to our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ted122781
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • melindag