• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Traning Cds Do You Recommend?

In summary, the best CD's to start with when trying to recruit are Selling Product Collections and Product Knowledge = Selling Success.
heat123
Silver Member
I think I want to start purchasing them every supply order and wanted to know the better ones out there that you all have heard or use?? Mostly re: bookings and recruiting. TIA!

I would recommend Selling Product Collections as a good start. Once you know how to talk about our collections you can use them as booking tools.

Connections: The Key to Recruiting is the best start in the recruiting area.

I buy a lot of the training CDs - at least 2 with every order - I love, love, love the CD Cooking Show Live by Julie Cicero with Donna Landy - National Conference 2006. I have listened to it at least 10 times - and I'm trying to write down every word and duplicate her show style.

Tracie

I'm doing the same thing.
I've listened to the Connections: recruiting one, and Recruiting 101. My order I'm getting today has Double digit recruiting; I heard that was a great class at conference last year.

I purchased the Jillian Eisenberg's double digit recruiting CD and also the Recruiting 201 CD with Jacqui Ruddy and Robin House. Wow!!! Awesome information on both CDs.

For only $2 when you make a supply order, it's worth it!!!

Here's an FYI- the recordings will change as time passes. And if you go to Conference or Leadership, you'll be able to order sets of ALL of the workshops.

DebbieJ said:
I would recommend Selling Product Collections as a good start. Once you know how to talk about our collections you can use them as booking tools.

Connections: The Key to Recruiting is the best start in the recruiting area.

How exciting, I just got my order and I got the Selling Product Collections and Product Knowledge = Selling Success.
haven't had a chance to listen to them yet, but now I'm really excited to try them out

chefann said:
Here's an FYI- the recordings will change as time passes. And if you go to Conference or Leadership, you'll be able to order sets of ALL of the workshops.
Where do you order this at conference? I don't remember seeing this last year, but I've heard people talking about it (probably you!). I usually order a training CD or two with each supply order - this would be so much better.

pamperedlinda said:
Where do you order this at conference? I don't remember seeing this last year, but I've heard people talking about it (probably you!). I usually order a training CD or two with each supply order - this would be so much better.

I'm pretty sure there was a booth selling these over by where the other vendors were.

go to www.ekochef.com they are the company that does all of the recording at confernence and leadership -- you can buy huge compilations of each category (recruitting, hosting, etc.) These are the ones that PC offers to us as singles.

Related to Which Traning Cds Do You Recommend?

1. Which training CDs do you recommend for beginners?

For beginners, we recommend the "Basics of Cooking" CD, which covers basic kitchen techniques and tips, as well as the "Introduction to Pampered Chef Products" CD, which introduces our top-selling products and how to use them.

2. Are there any training CDs specifically for advanced users?

Yes, we have several training CDs designed for advanced users, such as "Mastering Kitchen Tools" which dives deeper into the functionality and versatility of our products, and "Creative Recipes with Pampered Chef" which offers unique and creative recipes to enhance your cooking skills.

3. Can I purchase individual training CDs or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase individual training CDs or sets, depending on your needs and preferences. We offer a variety of sets, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced sets, as well as themed sets for specific types of cooking.

4. Are the training CDs available in different languages?

At the moment, our training CDs are only available in English. However, we are continuously expanding our resources and may offer CDs in other languages in the future.

5. How often are new training CDs released?

We release new training CDs on a regular basis, usually every few months. We also update our existing CDs to ensure they are up-to-date with the latest products and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ted122781
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • nay62