• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Tote? Carryall or New Consultant?

Yes, this is the Consultant Tote #9818. I saw one of these new consultant bags at my directors house & loved it!
jenniferp417
I'm putting together a supply order I'll place in August - I'm going to get the TTA tote for sure... but I don't know if I'll be happier with the carryall tote or the new consultant tote.

I hate not have pictures of things.

Any suggestions? Preferences?

Here are some pictures:

Carryall Tote
Carryall Tote.jpg

New Consultant Tote (outside & inside)
New Consultant Tote outside.jpg
New Consultant Tote inside.jpg

I have the Carryall Tote, and it's great for things like the QSP, micro cookers, wovens, carafe, Chillzanne stuff, and other big, weird-shaped items.

I'm ordering the New Consultant Tote to carry stoneware, basic show items (stuff from kit) and a bunch of little tools and sm. bowls to go in the pockets. The Carryall Tote doesn't have small pockets - it has big open spaces and can be strapped onto the handle of the Rolling Tote. Both can be carried over your shoulder, which is great for me.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the pictures. I have a hard time buying something if I don't know what it looks like.

Thanks, that helps!

I have something similar to the carryall tote, but it's mesh. Very big sections, so it doesn't carry "small" things well.

If I were to choose between them and only have one...it would be the new consultant tote!

tlennhoff said:
Thanks for the pictures. I have a hard time buying something if I don't know what it looks like.
Me too! I wish they'd have descriptions and photos of the items on our supply list. I'd like to know on the CD's/DVD's who the speaker is and which conference it was taped at too. Maybe I should send this request to HO....

That's a great suggestion, Linda - I think I'll email that suggestion, too. The more of us who suggest it, the more they may consider it!! :)

They could at least have it on CC if they didn't want to go to the trouble of printing out pictures for our supply orders, I have thought that from the beginning. And better descriptions of the things, or A description I have ordered a few things that I thought were something else because there was no description at all.

I am in TOTAL agreement with you, Jennifer!!! I tried to exchange something once (can't remember what, but I ordered 10 of them and they were WRONG) and they said absolutely not. So, if they don't let us exchange supplies, at LEAST tell us what the heck they are!!!:confused:

I did see on the FW supply order form on CC it does tell us who the speakers are on the CDs... just a FYI :)

cathyskitchen said:
Here are some pictures:

Carryall Tote
View attachment 7767

New Consultant Tote (outside & inside)
View attachment 7768
View attachment 7769

I have the Carryall Tote, and it's great for things like the QSP, micro cookers, wovens, carafe, Chillzanne stuff, and other big, weird-shaped items.

I'm ordering the New Consultant Tote to carry stoneware, basic show items (stuff from kit) and a bunch of little tools and sm. bowls to go in the pockets. The Carryall Tote doesn't have small pockets - it has big open spaces and can be strapped onto the handle of the Rolling Tote. Both can be carried over your shoulder, which is great for me.

Hope this helps!

One more thing that ChefAnn told me that really sold me on the New Consultant Tote is that it has handles on the sides, so it can also be lifted like the red crate. I like that for transferring in and out of my SUV!

Yep- it has the "over the shoulder" handles on the long sides, so you can carry it like a (giant) tote bag. But there are also little handles on the short sides that make it easy to pick up like the maroon crate. Those are great for lifting it onto a table or into the car.

That's decided it. The handles are the winner. I'm adding the new consultant tote to my list.THANKS!

pamperedlinda said:
Me too! I wish they'd have descriptions and photos of the items on our supply list. I'd like to know on the CD's/DVD's who the speaker is and which conference it was taped at too. Maybe I should send this request to HO....

This info (for the Cd's & DVD's) is available on CC with the supply order.

Can the tool turn-about fit in the new consultant tote? I really like the idea of the new tote, as it looks a lot more professional than the crate and is nice if it's a rainy or snowy night, then all your stuff doesn't get wet!!

Yes, the TTA fits. It takes up 1/3-1/2 of the "floor" space in the tote. There isn't a cover on this tote, but if you put your tablecloth on top, that'll keep things dry in inclement weather.

Is this Consultant Tote #9818? I saw one of these new consultant bags at my directors house & loved it. We got the red Crate when we signed up a year and a half ago. Some of the new consultant items and their program is so much better than when we got in.

Thanks!
Joe

Joe, that is the one you're thinking of. I have the red crate too and the new one seems much nicer. :)

I am so curious to see the new Cons. tote and how compared to our old crate? I love my crate, in that it carries everything and then some!

Heather, the new tote is the same size as the crate, basically. But it looks classier.

Heather I love the new bag. It holds a lot. It's easier to carry.

What are the dimensions of the Carryall tote?

The Carryall tote measures approximately 17" x 7.5" x 12" and has a 9" handle drop.

What is the material of the New Consultant tote?

The New Consultant tote is made of durable polyester with a water-resistant coating, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can the Carryall tote be used as a cooler?

Yes, the Carryall tote has a thermal lining and can keep food and drinks cool for up to 4 hours.

What is the weight capacity of the New Consultant tote?

The New Consultant tote has a weight capacity of 25 pounds, making it perfect for carrying all your Pampered Chef products and supplies.

Are both totes machine washable?

Yes, both the Carryall tote and the New Consultant tote are machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the integrity of the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeanniec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jeanniec
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • ksmedic