• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Plus Bonus Pkg Would Most Increase Sales at Shows?

In summary, the conversation is about deciding which Plus Bonus package to choose. There are four options, but the consensus is that the Essential Kitchen Tools package (#3) is the most valuable as it includes items that can be used in most shows. The Simple Additions package is also recommended as a good option to have for hosting and displaying food. The goal is to reach the banked amount and earn the stands for free.
cbord
I have earned my first SS pkg and have money banked going toward a Plus Bonus pkg. I am trying to decide which one would increase sales the most.

plus bonus #1 is entertaining with simple additions-various simple additions, I only have one piece so far a small striped square

plus bonus #2 is spectacular stoneware- rack, rec. baker lid, medium bar pan, rec vanilla baker and (fluted pan and mini baker caranberry, which I have already)

plus bonus #3 is essential kitchen tools- stackabel cooling rack, silcone mitt, easy read measuring cups, kitchen shears, jar opener, bread knife, clock timer, nylon tool set and (tool turn-about, medium scoop and twixit combo pack which I have already)

plus bonus #4 is new products- rev. bamboo board, meat lifters and striped & leaf towel set and (small round stone and chef's tongs, which I have already)

I am thinking I might get #3,. Which one to you think?

Charlene

I'm selling a lot of Simple Additions lately so I would choose that. :)

While they are ALL great packages I think the most valuable as sample items you will use in your shows is plus bonus #3 essential kitchen tools.

I use these items at most all shows - stackable cooling rack, silcone mitt, easy read measuring cups, kitchen shears, jar opener, bread knife, clock timer, nylon tool set, tool turn-about, medium scoop and twixit combo pack

Even though you have a couple of those items (keep one turn-about in your kitchen or office and the other in your kit and use the twix-its as door prizes for people who bring a friend) I think it's the best set. My number 2 choice would be the stones (unless you took advantage of the awesome September stone sale!!). - well looking at what you have already my # 2 pick for you would be the Simple Additions set and buy a couple stones at the September sale!!

I completely agree with Beth- Kitchen Essentials. They are the easiest items to work into the kitchen shows as you are already performing them. They are also great things to have personal experience with so you can answer questions.

I recommend getting the Kitchen Essentials pack (#3). Next month, when the Simple Additions is the host special - have your own show, ask spouse & friends to collect a few orders for you, etc. Then you can stock some Simple Additions. I do think they are important to have in order to sell, but the Kitchen Essentials will relate to a broader audience at shows.

Thank ya'll for comments.I am going to get #3 essentials tools. I am pretty sure I will reach the banked 1250 after closing 2 shows this week.
Then my goal will the simple additions. I would like to have to offer to host to display food at their shows. I know when I had show before becoming a consultant my consultant let me use some SA for my show. The guest were so impressed with the table and it was the SA that made the table.
With my next shows I host I am going to try to earn the stands FREE.

thanks
Charlene

1. What is included in the Plus Bonus Package?

The Plus Bonus Package includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, such as our signature Stoneware, Quick Cooker, and Non-Stick Cookware Set. It also includes exclusive bonuses, such as free shipping and discounted products.

2. How much does the Plus Bonus Package cost?

The cost of the Plus Bonus Package varies depending on the products included and any current promotions. Our consultants can provide specific pricing information for each package.

3. Can I customize the Plus Bonus Package to fit my customers' needs?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to create a customized Plus Bonus Package that will best suit the needs and preferences of your customers. This can include swapping out certain products or adding additional bonuses.

4. How does the Plus Bonus Package help increase sales at shows?

The Plus Bonus Package is designed to offer a variety of high-quality products at a discounted price, making it an attractive option for customers looking to get the most value for their money. This can help increase sales by enticing customers to make a larger purchase.

5. Is the Plus Bonus Package available for online orders?

At this time, the Plus Bonus Package is only available for in-person orders at Pampered Chef shows. However, there may be online promotions and deals that offer similar bonuses and discounts, so be sure to check our website regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • dexheimers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • PoseyMom