• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Order Forms Should I Choose for My Business?

I don't think it's a good idea to mail out receipts for outside orders. With the new policy that is going into effect starting March 1st-you will have to print out and mail out receipts for outside orders if you choose to use the write-ins. Write ins are the only option starting that date.
sddmom2
I can't decide if I want to use the OOF at shows or the write in one from PC. Any recommendations? Thanks!

i use the write in at shows - I find customers like to leave with a receipt - and they also have my phone number in case they need to add!!

PamperedDor said:
i use the write in at shows - I find customers like to leave with a receipt - and they also have my phone number in case they need to add!!

Do you just stamp it? or write your info on it?

write-insI use the write-in receipts. (I give OOF - or the link to OOF - to Hosts if they need extra Order Forms). Lately, my customers have been using the WishList at the back of the receipt because they know what they want and it 'takes so much less time' (I bring a laptop to my Shows, so it is easy for all of us). I just have my info stamped (and occ. use a label) on THEIR copy - most have not been taking a receipt at all and just want it put into their product bags when the order comes in.........

sddmom2 said:
Do you just stamp it? or write your info on it?

I write it - I write my name and phone number in the consultant section - I try to have them done before I go to a show - like on a night when I am home - in front of the tv - during commercial breaks etc - I find I get a lot done, including stamping catalogs etc.

I do not use any order forms at my show...I give out in my lap boards, a catalog, prize drawing slip and a plank piece of paper. I tell my quests to write down what items they want on the blank paper and I enter it in my computer when they check out. I let them know they will get an official receipt (PP) when there hosts give them their order. I have had no complaints at all yet. That works for me :eek:)

Last edited:
Write ins.I don't like making more work for myself by printing and mailing receipts later, which is what you'll have to do if you use the OOFs. Plus, the price of postage is going up.

I use the write in's at my show and PP/P3 receipts for all outside orders. I mail these to the host after their show is done.

DebbieJ said:
Write ins.

I don't like making more work for myself by printing and mailing receipts later, which is what you'll have to do if you use the OOFs. Plus, the price of postage is going up.

This is why I went back to using the write-ins, after using the OOF for a couple years. I am all about simple and easy! Less work = Less stress!

(and I stamp mine with my little stamp I got for free from Vista!:D )

Write-in's here too. If they have o/s orders that come in after we are done at the show, of course I have to mail them a receipt from P3, but it's not a ton.

I think that they are the only ones available starting March 1st anyway.

I was told that PC wants the customers at the shows to leave with a receipt. I know alot of consultants use OOF in place of the "official" PC receipts, but I was told it was wrong.

Personally, I have been using the itemized receipts since I started. Guests gets one copy to take with them that has my info, etc on it. Will switch over next month to the write ins. If there are any upper level directors here, or even regular directors, could you please check this out and get back to us?

I am bringing it up at my cluster meeting on Sat. Will report back.

I knew it...

Here's what policies/procedures says on the matter:

Sales Receipt — Each customer completes this
triplicate form. One copy is for the customer; one is
for your files; and one is given to the host to distribute
with guest orders.
You must provide each guest with an official sales
receipt when her/his order is placed, because it
includes legal information about consumer rights
on the reverse side.
Two types of sales receipts are available for you to
choose from:
• The itemized receipt lists the products alphabetically
within basic categories.
• The write-in receipt provides a blank order form with a
separate wish list of all the products.

I knew I had heard it somewhere. Just an FYI for everyone.

So if you use the write-in's at shows-do you think it's a good idea to use them for outside orders?

I've always used only the OOF at shows- that's what I was taught to use. With the info I have read on this thread- I think I will switch to write in's.
I think it will be cheaper (postage, ink) too!

I use the ones I get from here and print a receipt from P3 for the host to give them with their order.

Related to Which Order Forms Should I Choose for My Business?

1. What order forms do you use for Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we use our own customized order forms for all of our products. These order forms are specifically designed to make the ordering process easy and efficient for our customers.

2. Can I use any other order forms besides the ones provided by Pampered Chef?

No, we require all orders to be placed using our official Pampered Chef order forms. This ensures that your order is processed correctly and efficiently.

3. Are there different order forms for different products or events?

Yes, we have specific order forms for different types of products, as well as for different events such as cooking shows and fundraisers. This allows us to accurately track orders and ensure that each product is delivered to the right place.

4. Do I need to fill out the order form by hand or can I do it online?

You have the option to either fill out the order form by hand or place your order online. Our online ordering system is secure and convenient, and also allows you to easily track your order status.

5. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted the order form?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary changes or modifications to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chellb1234