• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which New Products Are You Taking?

In summary, the consultants are discussing their product selections for upcoming shows. They mention bringing knives, bar boards, and the host special for the next month. They also discuss keeping their selection simple and light to avoid overwhelming potential recruits and mention their own personal reasons for joining Pampered Chef. They list new items they plan on bringing, including the colanders, knife and shears, ice bucket, thermometer, recipe cards and books, measuring cups and spoons, and trivet. They also mention the success of selling professional shears and small add-on items. They are still undecided on whether to bring the snowman platter and apron.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
It always takes me half-way thru the catalog selling season to settle on what to take and what to leave home.
Regarding the new fall products; What are you taking, what are you leaving home?

I still only take what I need for my demo and MAYBE what the host/guest special for the next month is.

As I always have knives with me, I will obviously have knives with me during my Sept shows to show off to entice people to book Oct shows, and I will also bring my bar board.

I still only have the one simple additions piece that came in our kit, so I won't be bringing that during October shows- I hardly ever use it, but I do always put up the next month's host special flyer!

I try to keep it as simple and light as possible when packing not only for my sake but also so that any potential recruits don't get discouraged by thinking "Oh my, look at all the OTHER items she brings to her shows that AREN'T in the kit! It's really more than a $155 investment..."

That's just me though ;)

I have a lot of Pampered Chef items and I try to take a thoughtful variety of them to my shows without taking "everything". I just make sure that the guests know that I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for only a little over a year but I have been a loyal PC customer for 15 (?) years. That's my why -- I wanted it all!New stuff I'm taking: the colanders (well, one of them), the new knife and shears, the ice bucket, the new thermometer, the new recipe cards and books, the new measuring cups and spoons, and the new trivet. Snowman platter and plates, too, although it's a bit early for those down here in FL.​

I always have my TTA with me , so the new items that fit in that will definitely go, new shears, digital thermometer.
I will also definitely bring the weekday dinner recipe cards, magnetic conversion chart, new measuring cups. Smaller items that are great add on items.
I have a show tonight and I am still debating on taking the ice bucket and the snowman platter. (I am also still undecided if I should wear my snowman apron???)

Professional Shears are a must, I sold 2 pairs last night just passing them around and there was only 5 guests there. I'm also taking the new measuring cups and spoons, weekly dinner cards, magnetic conversion chart, digital thermometer, trivet and the small colander.

1. What new products is Pampered Chef currently offering?

Pampered Chef is constantly adding new and innovative products to our lineup. Currently, some of our newest products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate. You can check out our full range of new products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I find out about new products being released by Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on new product releases is by subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on social media. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest information on new products.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for new products?

From time to time, we may offer special deals or promotions for new products. These can be found on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer discounts and rewards for hosting a cooking party, so consider hosting one to get your hands on our newest products at a discounted price.

4. Can I try out the new products before purchasing them?

Yes, you can try out our new products at a Pampered Chef cooking party or through a virtual online cooking party. Our consultants will showcase how the new products work and allow you to see and taste the results for yourself.

5. Can I exchange or return a new product if I'm not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy where you can exchange or return any product, including new products, within 30 days of purchase. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pjpamchef