• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Going to Sample the New Toppings?

Some people just take one or two flavors and then offer the option to order more. It's up to you and what works best for your business. In summary, the conversation revolved around using new toppings, such as caramel, at shows and events. Various options for dippers were discussed, including bamboo spoons, apples, animal crackers, and graham sticks. The idea of using graham sticks was dismissed due to their distinct flavor potentially overpowering the taste of the sauces. The issue of keeping all the sauces open in the refrigerator for tastings was also brought up, with the suggestion of having a designated show area in the fridge. However, it was noted that not all consultants choose to bring all the sauces to their shows.
lovenpc
Just got my new products (we just had conference last week in Canada) and I love the new toppings...the caramel is amazing. What is your plan on taking these to your shows for your customers to taste? What are you going to use as dippers? Thanks for your help

I'm considering using the Petite Bamboo Spoons and providing animal crackers for tasting the sauces.

Maybe use apples for dipping. You can demo the apple wedger. :)
It would also be a great way to demo the dots beverage glasses. Bring a can of lemon lime soda and show how the whole can will fit in the glass with room for ice. Then use the lemon lime soda to coat the apples so they don't turn brown.

For my Fall Kick-Off Show (It's a host appreciation party), I'm doing homemade ice cream with all the fixings - The 3 sauces, sliced bananas, nuts, cool whip, cherries, etc....
...but for shows, I was thinking of doing something like Rae - I was thinking the honey wheat crackers, but animal crackers sounds like a good idea too - I can get a big tub of them at Costco!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Or graham sticks!

I wish - the closest thing I can find to those are Scooby Snacks...little bone shaped graham crackers. No one around here carries graham sticks any more. :(

I looked for those in June and could not find them ... finally found Club sticks at Marcs, a regional discount store.

Grahams are a good idea. The reason I didn't go that direction was that grahams tend to have a distinct flavor. I want my guests to taste the sauces. Animal crackers don't have much flavor.

I am having a tough time getting my head around the idea that I now have to have ALL the sauces opened in my refrigerator all month since I am bringing time to have everyone taste--any ideas?

I have a designated area in my fridge for show stuff. That's where my sauces live. I go through them fairly quickly, so I'm not worried about spoilage. That said, you don't necessarily have to take the sauces to your shows. Not everyone does.

1. How can I sample the new toppings?

You can sample the new toppings by attending one of our in-person cooking shows, where our consultants will prepare and serve a variety of dishes using the new toppings. You can also purchase the toppings to try at home.

2. Are the new toppings available to purchase?

Yes, the new toppings are available for purchase through our website or through our consultants. They come in a variety of sizes and can be used in a wide range of dishes.

3. Can I use the new toppings in my own recipes?

Absolutely! The new toppings are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes, from salads to main courses. Our consultants can provide tips and inspiration for incorporating them into your favorite recipes.

4. Are the new toppings all-natural and/or organic?

We strive to offer a variety of options for our customers, including all-natural and organic products. Some of the new toppings may be all-natural or organic, while others may not be. Please check the product packaging or consult with a consultant for specific information.

5. Can I request a specific topping to be sampled?

At our in-person cooking shows, we typically have a set menu featuring a variety of dishes using the new toppings. However, if you have a specific topping you would like to try, you can reach out to our customer service team or your consultant to inquire about availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies