• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Hwc Product Did You Sell the Most Of?

Which HWC item was the best seller for you?

• Mini Stainless Steel Whisk

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Microfiber Towel

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Help Whip Clip

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Pink Can Strainer

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
N
noradawn
I sold more can strainers than anything else- probably more of those than the other 3 put together! I don't know if it's because it was the least expensive, or because it was the item I was most excited about personally, or if it was the thing that people needed most. I'm curious about how the HWC items sold for the rest of you!

I think it's probably the "Help Whip Clip" that I sold the most of. Once I close out my last show, I'll print a report on it. I'm excited because between those sales and the fundraisers I had, I'll be going to the "Breakfast of Caring" at conference! Yay!

I sold a total of 26 HWC products! Yay! I earned the bracelet charm! I sold 10 mini whisks and my second runner up was the towel! I think it was b/c I brought all of the products to each show and they got to see them hands on! Everyone fell in love with the whisk! I love to use it in the small batter bowl! It works well!

It was the can strainer for me too!!!

Can StrainersI sent an e-mail to past guests who had purchased the Smooth Edge Can Opener (I get a lot of complaints that although they love the features, it's hard to strain veggies and tuna). I had a great response, and bought some extras for future can opener sales. :) I also sold a lot of whisks. I was able to surpass the 100 mark, so I'm looking forward to my charm and free breakfast!

My director thinks that we may see the can strainer (but in white) get added to the catalog, since it did so well.

I got the final numbers tallied and it was the "Help Whip Clips" that I sold the most of. I sold 53 "Help Whip Cancer" products total. Although that doesn't include the pitchers, which I sold 4 or 5 of.

strainerIt was the can strainer for me. Only one person was interested in the towel, the price of the whisk prohibited many, and the clips were cute. In the end, the can strainer won.

I sold a total of 76 HWC products. My top seller was the Help Whip Clips then the Mini Whisk.

Which HWC product did I sell the most of?I thought if would be the clips, but the microfiber towels won! I sold them to Mary Kay Consultants!

I sold 96 items 30 of which were the can strainers.

So far I've sold 153 Help Whip Cancer prodcuts, so far my top seller is the Help Whip Clips at 48, then the Whisk at 39. I still have some May shows left to close, so the total should go up!

I sold 40 HWC Products. And I sold more of the Pink Can Strainers as well. I also bought a few extras to keep on hand for anyone who missed out on ordering them and still want them.

Can strainer easily beat out everything else! Almost everyone who ordered a HWC item got it!

1. What was the top-selling HWC product?

The top-selling HWC product was the can strainer. It sold more than any of the other three items, possibly due to its low price or because it was the item the scientist was most excited about.

2. Was the can strainer the least expensive HWC item?

Yes, the can strainer was the least expensive HWC item. This could have contributed to its high sales numbers.

3. Did the scientist personally prefer the can strainer over the other HWC items?

Yes, the scientist mentioned being most excited about the can strainer personally. This could have influenced their sales strategy and contributed to its success.

4. Was the can strainer the most needed HWC item?

It is unclear if the can strainer was the most needed HWC item. The scientist mentioned being curious about how the items sold for others, so it is possible that different demographics or markets had different needs and preferences.

5. Did the can strainer outsell the other three HWC items combined?

Yes, the can strainer outsold the other three HWC items combined. This indicates its popularity and success among customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pampered1224