• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cookbook Contains Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle?

In summary, the cookbook that contains the recipe for Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle is called "Fall Favorites" and is available for purchase from Pampered Chef. The recipe is easy to follow and includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. You can substitute the pumpkin ice cream for a different flavor and there are several variations for the recipe such as adding toppings or using a different type of ice cream. The Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffles can also be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer in an airtight container.
Anissa
I don't have a couple of the cookbooks and a friend is looking for the one containing the Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle, made using the springform pan. I think it also has a recipe for a Ham & Broccoli Ring. Could it be the Celebrate! book?

You can do a recipe search on the main PC website to find out what recipe book it is in.

I don't know if this is it or not, this is the only thing I could find that sounded close to what you were looking for when doing a recipe search. It was in the product use and care. Hope it helps!

Pumpkin Chiffon Torte
Ingredients:
Crust

20 ginger snap cookies, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fat-free margarine

Filling

1/2 cup skim milk
2 envelopes (approximately .25 ounce each) unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup sugar
1 can (16 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1 container (8 ounces) thawed, frozen light whipped topping
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Directions:
1. Lightly spray Springform Pan with vegetable cooking spray. Chop cookies into fine crumbs with Food Chopper. Combine cookie crumbs and margarine in Small Batter Bowl; mix well with Classic Scraper. Press mixture onto bottom of prepared Springform Pan; set aside.

2. Pour milk into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until very warm (120°F). Sprinkle gelatin over warm milk; whisk until dissolved using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add sugar; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; whisk until smooth.

3. Pour filling over bottom of cookie crust in Springform Pan. Refrigerate 25-30 minutes or until set. Remove collar from pan. Serve using Slice 'N Serve®.

Yield: 12 servings

1. What is the name of the cookbook that contains the recipe for Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle?

The cookbook that contains the recipe for Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle is called "Fall Favorites" and is available for purchase from Pampered Chef.

2. Is the recipe for Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle easy to follow?

Yes, the recipe for Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle is easy to follow and includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I substitute the pumpkin ice cream for a different flavor?

Yes, you can substitute the pumpkin ice cream for a different flavor, such as vanilla or chocolate. Just make sure to adjust the measurements of the other ingredients accordingly for the best results.

4. Are there any variations for the Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle recipe?

Yes, there are several variations for the Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffle recipe. You can add toppings such as crushed graham crackers or chopped nuts, or you can use a different type of ice cream, such as caramel or mint chocolate chip.

5. Can I make the Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffles ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pumpkin Ice Cream Truffles ahead of time and store them in the freezer until ready to serve. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container to prevent freezer burn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies