• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle: Ready to Serve at Your Party?

In summary, the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle is a layered dessert made with pumpkin cake, maple cream filling, whipped cream, and toasted pecans. It is not suitable for those with dairy or gluten restrictions, but there are other options available. It serves 8-10 people and can be made in advance and purchased online or in select stores.
KayPT
Has anyone made the pumpkin-maple cream trifle from the Simply Sweet. I was thinking about doing this at an October party but didn't know if it would be ok to eat right away and not let it sit for a few hours.

Or does anyone have a good pumpkin trifle that is good right away and would be good for a party?

Thanks!
Kay

I find that most trifles are just fine right away. There are lots of threads about pumpkin trifles listed at the bottom of this thread.

This recipe was served at our cluster meeting last night and it was very good! Not overly sweet but very satisfying. I would definitely do it for a show.

I love the look of the nuts that go on the Simply Sweet recipe. Let me know how they are.

I made this earlier this spring for an event. It is tasty.At that time, I had a hard time finding pumpkin in the stores. Something about a flood and a pumpkin shortage.... I went to three different stores before I finally asked about it. The store told me they couldn't even order it. Don't know if that is true in other parts of the country.Luckily my best friend still had a can in her cupboard. I had promised the host I would make it and didn't have a plan B!

Last edited:
Same difficulty here in NW OHio. Hopefully that won't be the case this year.

No pumpkin here in PA either!

cans someone post the recipe for me. i have a show later and this would fit my theme but i dont have that cookbook yet. thank you so much

Related to Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle: Ready to Serve at Your Party?

1. What ingredients are used in the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle?

The Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle is made with layers of pumpkin cake, maple cream filling, whipped cream, and topped with toasted pecans.

2. Is the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle contains dairy and gluten, so it may not be suitable for those with lactose intolerance or celiac disease. We do offer other dessert options that cater to specific dietary needs.

3. How many servings does the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle provide?

The Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle serves approximately 8-10 people, making it a perfect dessert for parties or gatherings.

4. Can I make the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle in advance?

Yes, the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving. This allows for easy preparation and less stress on the day of your party.

5. Can I purchase the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle online?

Yes, the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle is available for purchase on our website. Simply select the desired quantity and add it to your cart. You can also find it in select stores near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies