• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Return Address? Help Sarah Find It!

In summary, the return address for Pampered Chef is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. It can typically be found on the packaging or on a label attached to the product. It is important to use this designated return address for a smooth and timely return process. The format for the return address should include the full address with street, city, state, and zip code. If unable to locate the return address, please contact customer service for assistance.
PCSarahjm
Could someone post the address for returns? I can't seem to find it!

Thanks
Sarah

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Solution Center
180 N Meadow RD
Addison IL 60101-1411

thanks debbie

Related to Where's the Return Address? Help Sarah Find It!

What is the return address for Pampered Chef?

The return address for Pampered Chef is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

Where can I find the return address on my Pampered Chef product?

The return address is typically located on the packaging or on a label attached to the product. If you are unable to locate it, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Can I use my own return address when sending back a Pampered Chef product?

No, we require that all returns be sent to our designated return address to ensure a smooth and timely return process. Using a different return address may result in delays or complications.

Is there a specific format I should use for the return address when sending back a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, please make sure to include the full return address with the correct street address, city, state, and zip code. This will help us process your return efficiently.

What should I do if I am unable to find the return address for a Pampered Chef product?

If you are unable to locate the return address, please contact our customer service for assistance. We will be happy to provide you with the correct return address for your specific product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
3RingChef