• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Return Address Help: Shipping Back to HO for Exchange (Ref # Available)

In summary, to find the correct address for returning a Pampered Chef product, visit the website and click on the "Contact Us" link. You can return a product without a receipt, but you will only receive store credit or an exchange for the current selling price. The return period is up to one year from the date of purchase. Return shipping costs are covered by Pampered Chef if the item is damaged or incorrect, but the customer is responsible for all other returns. It is possible to return a used product, but it must be in its original condition and packaging for a full refund or exchange.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I can not find the address for shipping an item back to HO for a return/exchange. I have the ref # and everything else no address help.

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Return Goods Department
180 Meadow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101-1411

thank you sooooo much

Your welcome!!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the address for shipping your item back to HO for a return or exchange. Have you tried reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance? They should be able to provide you with the correct address and any other information you may need. If you're still having trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to help. Thank you!

1. How do I find the correct address to return a Pampered Chef product?

To find the correct address for returns, you can visit our website and click on the "Contact Us" link. From there, you can select the "Returns and Replacements" option and follow the instructions to obtain the correct address for your return.

2. Can I return a Pampered Chef product without a receipt?

Yes, you can still return a Pampered Chef product without a receipt. However, please note that without a receipt, you will only be eligible for store credit or an exchange for the current selling price of the product.

3. How long do I have to return a product to Pampered Chef?

You have up to one year from the date of purchase to return a product to Pampered Chef. After one year, we will no longer accept returns.

4. Do I have to pay for return shipping for a Pampered Chef product?

If you received a damaged or incorrect item, Pampered Chef will cover the cost of return shipping. However, for all other returns, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.

5. Can I return a Pampered Chef product if I used it?

Yes, you can still return a Pampered Chef product even if you have used it. However, the product must be in its original condition and packaging in order to be eligible for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mpkegley
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies