• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the return address for exchanges?

In summary, the return address for exchanges is: Pampered Chef Returns, P.O. Box 190, Morton, IL 61550. When sending an item for exchange, please include your name, address, phone number, and order number. Exchanges must be made within 45 days of the original purchase date. If the item is being exchanged due to a defect or error on our end, we will cover the shipping costs. However, if it is being exchanged for personal reasons, the customer is responsible for the shipping fees. We do not accept exchanges for used items; the item must be in its original condition and packaging for an exchange to be processed.
mpkegley
I just called in an adjustment and was wondering if anyone has the address written down where we return exchanges to? I can't believe I didn't ask her to write it down for the customer! Anyone? Please!

Call it a blonde moment Monday! LOL

I finally found it in my desk! Here it is for anyone else that may have the same problem as me!

The Pampered Chef Ltd.
Return Goods Dept
180 Meadow Rd
Addison, IL 60101-1411

Related to Where can I find the return address for exchanges?

What is the return address for exchanges?

The return address for exchanges is:Pampered Chef ReturnsP.O. Box 190Morton, IL 61550

Do I need to include any additional information when sending an item for exchange?

Yes, please include your name, address, phone number, and order number with the item you are returning for exchange.

Is there a time limit for exchanges?

Yes, exchanges must be made within 45 days of the original purchase date.

Do I need to pay for shipping when sending an item for exchange?

If the item is being exchanged due to a defect or error on our end, we will cover the shipping costs. However, if it is being exchanged for personal reasons, the customer is responsible for the shipping fees.

Can I exchange a used item?

No, we do not accept exchanges for used items. The item must be in its original condition and packaging for an exchange to be processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
3RingChef