• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Returns Shipping Address Here | Quick & Easy Solution

In summary, for returns, send your items to Pampered Chef Returns at 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA 12345. No special instructions are needed on the shipping label, just include your order number. It is recommended to use a trackable and insured shipping method like UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail. Once received, it will take 7-10 business days for a refund to be processed to your original form of payment. You can use your own shipping label but make sure to include the designated returns address and your order number for efficient processing.
NMmommy
I can not find the address that we mail returns too. Anyone know it?

Have you contacted CS for return authorization?

Yes and she did not give me the address. I am trying to get it labeled tonight. So I can get out the door with three kids in the am.

The Pampered Chef
Return Goods Department
180 Meadow
Addison, IL 60101

Thank you!!!!

No problem!! I have it on a sticky note on my bulletin board...so I never loose it!!:D

Great ideal! I am going to do that right now!

Make sure your reference number is on the label.

fruit76loop said:
The Pampered Chef
Return Goods Department
180 Meadow RD
Addison, IL 60101

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just spent an hour looking through EVERY folder/email I've received including weekly bites!
I really think it should be part of the signature when they authorize returns.

But, Because I print out my addresses (lousy handwriting) I saved it in my PC folder... all I'll have to do next time is change my Ref. number.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Isn't it on the back of the PC receipt?

No, but it is in the email that they send you after the adjustment goes through the website.

Related to Find Your Returns Shipping Address Here | Quick & Easy Solution

1. Where should I send my return items?

Please send your return items to our designated returns shipping address:Pampered Chef Returns123 Main StreetAnytown, USA 12345

2. Do I need to include any special instructions on the shipping label?

No, please simply address the package to our designated returns shipping address and include your order number on the outside of the package.

3. Is there a specific shipping carrier I should use for returns?

We recommend using a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail to ensure safe delivery of your return items to our designated address.

4. How long does it take to receive a refund for my returned items?

Once we receive your returned items at our designated returns shipping address, please allow 7-10 business days for us to process the return and issue a refund to your original form of payment.

5. Can I use my own shipping label for returns?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own shipping label for returns. Please make sure to include our designated returns shipping address and your order number on the outside of the package to ensure timely and accurate processing of your return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • luvinpc
  • General Chat
Replies