• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is Everyone??!?It's Like a Ghost Town. :Confused:

"I wonder if HO knew alot of the middle would collapse???"

Yes they did. They told the execs they are trying to cull the "non producers". Like I said, that's a subjective term when they know that 80% of this business are hobbyists. It's like the grocery store saying they don't care about me when I run in twice a week for extras but love me on the weekend when I do my $120+ a week shopping for my family. I see a lot of people in line at the grocery store during the week with one or two items. I happen to be in this business because, like Colleen, I depend on this income for my family. But that doesn't mean that the recruit I have who wants to do 1-2 shows a month because she is a college student who needs gas money, or the grandma who wants to do 2 shows a month to help pay for her grandkid's preschool tuition, doesn't matter. Yet that's the attitude I feel like they are projecting..."recruit everyone and then harrangue them to sell and recruit 4-6 shows a month"..not everyone wants to do that, and then I am penalized even though I train them and spend time with them each month.

And as for those who are making more money--WHO ARE THEY? Even my exec, who has been with the business for 16 years, is making less money each month because they are paying her at a lower level certain months. HO says "a lot of people are making more money". Ok, let's meet em!

Just my opinion....

DebbieJ said:
Yes, the top people are making SIGNIFICANTLY more money but the rest of us are getting squeezed out of the middle. Thankfully we have never depended on my income otherwise we'd be in trouble!

Maybe that's why I'm kind of bitter. I was relying on this income and now it's nothing substantial and I had to struggle like crazy, especially with moving to an area where I am now. I see so many of us former Directors losing our Directorship, it makes me wonder exactly what was their goal?

beckyjsmith said:
Debi- hey lady! I'm not from Wisconsin... Tn. If you are who I am thinking of you recently had come back home to Ohio after being in Germany and you have a little boy?
Anyhoo...Does everyone here have really strong support from your upline or is it minimal. I have amazing support and it really helped with the transition.

OK, I know you're one of two people! LOL! Were you in the row in front of me? If so, then now I got it!!! And yes, that's me!!!

And regarding upline support, let me just say this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nanisu said:
"I wonder if HO knew alot of the middle would collapse???"

Yes they did. They told the execs they are trying to cull the "non producers". Like I said, that's a subjective term when they know that 80% of this business are hobbyists. It's like the grocery store saying they don't care about me when I run in twice a week for extras but love me on the weekend when I do my $120+ a week shopping for my family. I see a lot of people in line at the grocery store during the week with one or two items. I happen to be in this business because, like Colleen, I depend on this income for my family. But that doesn't mean that the recruit I have who wants to do 1-2 shows a month because she is a college student who needs gas money, or the grandma who wants to do 2 shows a month to help pay for her grandkid's preschool tuition, doesn't matter. Yet that's the attitude I feel like they are projecting..."recruit everyone and then harrangue them to sell and recruit 4-6 shows a month"..not everyone wants to do that, and then I am penalized even though I train them and spend time with them each month.

And as for those who are making more money--WHO ARE THEY? Even my exec, who has been with the business for 16 years, is making less money each month because they are paying her at a lower level certain months. HO says "a lot of people are making more money". Ok, let's meet em!

Just my opinion....

AMEN!!! And even if WE aren't (weren't) hobbyists, that doesn't mean our team isn't (or wasn't). And I will not try to talk them into recruiting if they really do not want to.

Just did the figures and I will not earn past Level one again this year. Just grateful that I have earned trips in the past. I'm too negative to post beyond these "happy thoughts".

Nanisu said:

I believe all the NEDs have seen a nice increase.

DebbieJ said:
I believe all the NEDs have seen a nice increase.
Yes, I would second that thought. Plus the Car Allowance Bonus. I would think that most NEDs are making between 20 - 50K per month, although who knows? Nice bucks!!

Plus the new career plan has made it easier to promote to NED-at least it seems. Have you noticed all the new NEDs in recent months?? So, that bumps them up quite a bit to promote and get the extra perks. My SED promoted to NED Oct 1st, so she'll likely be in the next Consultant News.

my SED is on the verge of promoting as well.

I think that when the company is talking about more people earning more $$ than before they are really referring to the people who were not directors before. They are referring to the people who are now receiving the SC and TL pay increases....and of course the top tier directors. Everyone else in between these ranks are working their ass off to hopefully retain their titles and pay.

Who is it, Becky? I think that makes 17.

I think I read that only 6% of women in the US make over $100,000 a year and 80% of them are in Direct Sales....well, that's not me! I think I made (before expenses) $10,000 this year....after expenses -- who knows?? The previous 3 years I have been doing this biz were wayyyyy better!

I made $50,000 a year as a Full Time Respiratory Therapist -- really don't want to go back but may have to. Yech!

Wow, Chairman's Circle is getting crowded!

jwpamp said:
Who is it, Becky? I think that makes 17.

My Director is Shan Eisler and she just promoted to NED on Oct. 1st.

Well, my team and I signed 2 this week and are signing 2 next week. Things are lookin' up!

Well, just found out that another consultant is "done"....she didn't qualify and isn't worried about fulfilling her contract. My, they are coming and going so quickly around here! Sometimes your up and sometimes your down....hoping the best for the new sign ons! Wish me luck!

<h2>1. Why is it so quiet and empty in here?</h2><p>Our consultants and customers are currently busy hosting cooking parties, attending cooking classes, and browsing our product catalog online. We are always available to assist you with any inquiries and orders.</p><h2>2. Is there a sale or event going on that I missed?</h2><p>We have regular sales and promotions throughout the year, but at the moment there is no specific event or sale happening. However, our consultants may be hosting private cooking parties with their customers, which may explain the quietness.</p><h2>3. Did something happen to the company or products?</h2><p>No, everything is running smoothly and our products are still as amazing as ever. Our consultants and customers are just busy enjoying our products and sharing them with others.</p><h2>4. Is this a slow time for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Not necessarily. Our consultants have flexible schedules and may be hosting parties and events at different times throughout the day. This may make it seem quiet at certain times, but rest assured that we are always available to assist you.</p><h2>5. Where can I find more information about upcoming events and parties?</h2><p>You can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information about upcoming events and parties. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements.</p>

1. Why is it so quiet and empty in here?

Our consultants and customers are currently busy hosting cooking parties, attending cooking classes, and browsing our product catalog online. We are always available to assist you with any inquiries and orders.

2. Is there a sale or event going on that I missed?

We have regular sales and promotions throughout the year, but at the moment there is no specific event or sale happening. However, our consultants may be hosting private cooking parties with their customers, which may explain the quietness.

3. Did something happen to the company or products?

No, everything is running smoothly and our products are still as amazing as ever. Our consultants and customers are just busy enjoying our products and sharing them with others.

4. Is this a slow time for Pampered Chef?

Not necessarily. Our consultants have flexible schedules and may be hosting parties and events at different times throughout the day. This may make it seem quiet at certain times, but rest assured that we are always available to assist you.

5. Where can I find more information about upcoming events and parties?

You can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information about upcoming events and parties. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • myjobisaparty
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies