• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Eventlister: The Ultimate Guide to Finding Events in Your Town

In summary, Discover Eventlister is an online tool that allows users to easily find events happening in their town, including festivals, concerts, markets, and more. To use it, simply enter your location and the type of event you're interested in, and the tool will generate a list of upcoming events. It is completely free to use and event organizers can submit their own events to be listed. Currently, it is only available for events in the United States but there are plans to expand to other countries.
pamperedape
Dear Lord! I saw it on a thread here and went to try to find events in my town and it seems like trying to get into Fort Knox! Anyone who uses it want to give me an explanation of how it works? :confused:

I found the same problem, you have to pay to get the information I am guessing..I have issue with paying for information I can get free elsewhere LOL

You do have to pay for the info. I subscribed for a couple months, but let it lapse. I'm really bad at following up after fairs, and I decided that there are other things I can use my money for besides the site membership and fair registrations.

You can be a member and not pay anything, however, you will only be able to see a month out for what is listed in your area.

I also had a paid membership, but let it lapse, because I was able to find things other ways also.

I did free membership and all I ever get is vague references and then told I need to upgrade to get details on the events!

Related to Discover Eventlister: The Ultimate Guide to Finding Events in Your Town

What is Discover Eventlister?

Discover Eventlister is an online tool that allows you to easily find events happening in your town. It offers a comprehensive database of events, including festivals, concerts, markets, and more.

How does Discover Eventlister work?

To use Discover Eventlister, simply enter your location and the type of event you're interested in. The tool will then generate a list of upcoming events in your area.

Is Discover Eventlister free to use?

Yes, Discover Eventlister is completely free to use. There are no subscription fees or hidden costs.

Can I add my own events to Discover Eventlister?

Yes, if you are an event organizer, you can submit your event to be listed on Discover Eventlister. Simply click on the "Submit Event" button and follow the instructions.

Is Discover Eventlister available in all locations?

Currently, Discover Eventlister is only available for events in the United States. However, we are working on expanding to other countries in the near future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Kerrisherwood
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies