• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you thought about donating to new teachers in your area?

In summary, Debbie is donating citrus peelers to a new middle school opening up in her neighborhood. The PTA is putting together a welcome packet that will include flyers, coupons from area businesses, Debbie's business cards, and her mini catalogs. There are over 150 staff members. Debbie is really excited for the new school year.
DebbieSAChef
There is a new middle school opening up in my side of town. I got in touch with a PTA person from craigslist (nationwide classifieds) and I am going to be donating citrus peelers to put into some shoe boxes for these new teachers. The PTA moms are going to give each teacher a box with essential things (school supplies, aspirin, my citrus peelers, etc) since they spend alot of their own money each year trying to prepare for the school year. Also they are putting together a welcome packet that will include flyers, coupons from area businesses, my business cards and my mini catalogs, along with many other things. There are over 150 staff members. I am really excited! There is also a luncheon scheduled and who do you think is going to donate some delicious home made PC dishes!!
Yep you guessed it, ME!! I think it would be a great way to show off my stuff and feed these hungry staff. I won't make all the food but I will definitely try to make some yummy dishes to wow everyone!

ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!????

I haven't done much since moving into my new home (only $600 in sales with two shows), but next month I plan to really hit this new neighborhood of mine and find those PC lovers!!! I know they are out there!
I think it would be a good idea to contact school districts and find out about new schools opening up. Volunteer to help PTA moms get food and other things to these new teachers to help you advertise.

Thanks in advance for all your wonderful suggestions!!!
Debbie

Make sure that every mini catalog gets a flyer that includes maybe a special just for teachers when they host a show. You could put bullets with why it is so easy to host a show when you don't have a lot of time. Also teachers really need some income in the summer, and PC is a great fill in job!

Cool idea and also love the new picture!!

Great opportunity for you:) I would second gilliandanielle, maybe say they could get a discount off their first order, or a free gift or something.
I might make the berries & cream brownie squares, 7 layer salad squares or a ring, oooh I"m thinking now...maybe a veggie tray in the chilz, some type of salad in the SA lg bowl (mandarin pasta salad, or maybe just a salad with grilled chicken), & some lemonade in the quick stir. Hey, then you could just point out these items are on sale for hosts;)
Good luck with it, let us know how it goes!

The oreo truffle balls are always a hit. Good luck.

Are you doing this now while they are moving into the new school or are you doing it in the fall when kids are back in school? That will affect everything from the recipes to the new products you will be showing.

Related to Have you thought about donating to new teachers in your area?

What is "Here Is a Great Idea!!!"?

"Here Is a Great Idea!!!" is a monthly subscription service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides customers with new and innovative cooking and entertaining ideas, tips, and recipes straight to their email inbox.

How much does the subscription cost?

The subscription for "Here Is a Great Idea!!!" costs $19.99 per month. However, there are often special discounts and promotions available, so be sure to keep an eye out for those!

What can I expect to receive in my monthly emails?

Each month, you will receive a curated selection of new and creative cooking and entertaining ideas, along with step-by-step instructions and tips from our Pampered Chef experts. You will also receive exclusive recipes and access to limited-time offers and discounts.

Can I cancel my subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription to "Here Is a Great Idea!!!" at any time. Simply log into your account and follow the instructions to cancel. Please note that cancellations may take up to 24 hours to process.

Is there a way to gift a subscription to someone?

Yes, you can purchase a gift subscription for "Here Is a Great Idea!!!" for a friend or family member. Simply select the "Gift" option when signing up and enter the recipient's email address. They will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies