• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Would Have Thought the New Seasonings Would Be This Hot!

In summary, Becky is selling the new sauces and oil dipping seasonings very well. She has also been selling the pineapple sauce very well. Becky and her neighbor sampled the sauces and Becky plans to have samples of the sauces at her parties next Saturday. Becky and her neighbor brainstormed some ideas for uses for the sauces.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Wow! I have now decided that at all of my shows, I am going to make sure that people taste the oil dipping seasonings and the new sauces!
They have all been selling really well for me - and my neighbor came over to visit for a while just now, and I let her sample them - just off a spoon. She ended up ordering all of them, because she has a jewelry party next week, and she wants to serve it all as the snacks for her party!

I love all of it!:love::love::love:

I plan to do that as well. I hope it pays off for us.

That's awesome Becky. I will have samples of the oil dipping seasonings at my parties next Saturday. Hopefully my result's are as good as yours.

I know what you mean!! I have been selling the sauces like crazy too!!

I really need to order some more sauces, so that I can bring them to my May shows. They were really selling well for me as well. After one of my shows, I forgot to unpack my pineapple sauce, and it stayed in my kit overnight! UGH!

For the sauces...
I got popsicle sticks and I give each guest 2 sticks.
I have them dip into each sauce and taste - they're selling like crazy.
Can we brainstorm here some ideas od uses for the sauces?Pineapple: great over a block of cream cheese served w/crackers -- what else though?
Wasabi: great over salmon...but what else?

The pineapple is great over any pork products. Yummy!

Both would be good over chicken shrimp I wonder how they would do with a little oil and used as salad dressings? Dang now I gotta get me some and try lol

dannyzmom said:
For the sauces...
Can we brainstorm here some ideas od uses for the sauces?

Pineapple: great over a block of cream cheese served w/crackers -- what else though?

what about for a stir-fry base?

I was wanting to try the Pineapple on a baked ham

The Pineapple on baked ham is the bomb!

dannyzmom said:
For the sauces...
Can we brainstorm here some ideas od uses for the sauces?

Pineapple: great over a block of cream cheese served w/crackers -- what else though?

Here are some ways I've used them:

Both:

As a Glaze/Marinade for chicken, fish, pork
As an alternative dip for Shrimp Cocktail
Dipping sauces for egg rolls, crab rangoon, etc....

Pineapple:
Use instead of a jam over baked brie
as a dipping sauce for Coconut Shrimp
I used it yesterday to make a wrap sandwich for DH - Ham, Provolone, Romaine, and Pineapple Sauce. He said it was :thumbup::thumbup:!

Wasabi:
I eat it off the spoon.:D
Stir Fry Sauce! I used it with some leftover chicken, and some stirfry veggies, and just heated up that 90 second microwave rice for lunch one day - it was Heaven!
Also - I've been making the Steamed Wonton Purses for shows, and using this as the dipping sauce instead of making a sauce. It's a sure sell!

Both sauces are great brushed onto grilled salmon or chicken.Wasabi: add to packaged stir fry dinners that never seem to have enough sauce :rolleyes:Pineapple: pour on vanilla ice cream or pound cake
dipping sauce for pepperoni pizza

The Parmesan Garlic Dipping oil:

Butter bread slices (both sides) place on bar pan sprinkle top side with Parmesan Garlic oil place in oven at 350 for about 10min. Better than frozen Texas toast. It is so good. I made a full loaf of garlic bread (full loaf of regular wonder bread), I got one piece, my DH, and two DS's ate the rest.

gailz2 said:
The pineapple is great over any pork products. Yummy!

I like it on cereal or ice cream. It's like a fruit topping with a kick.

1. What are the new seasonings that are getting a lot of buzz?

The new seasonings that are causing a lot of excitement are the Spicy Jalapeño Rub and the Fiery Chile Lime Rub. Both of these seasonings offer a delicious and fiery kick to any dish.

2. Are these new seasonings only for people who love spicy food?

No, these seasonings can be enjoyed by anyone! While they do have a bit of heat, they also have a lot of flavor that can enhance any dish, regardless of spice preference.

3. How can I use these new seasonings in my cooking?

There are endless possibilities for using these new seasonings! They can be used as rubs for meats, added to marinades, sprinkled on vegetables, or even mixed into dips and sauces. Get creative and have fun experimenting with these hot new flavors.

4. Are these seasonings all-natural and free from additives?

Yes, all of our seasonings at Pampered Chef are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients and are free from additives and preservatives. We believe in providing our customers with the best and healthiest options for their cooking needs.

5. How can I purchase these new seasonings?

You can purchase these new seasonings through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. They are also available at select retail stores. Don't miss out on the opportunity to add some heat to your cooking with these amazing seasonings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wcsis