• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for Small Town Tragedy...

In summary, a car accident in a small town involving 6 teenagers and a twenty year old resulted in the death of 5 individuals. This town has a population of around 4,000 people and is known for having fatal accidents on a regular basis. The speaker, who is from this town, asks for prayers for the town, schoolmates, and families affected by the tragedy. They also mention that during their own teenage years, there was an accident every year. The conversation ends with others expressing their sadness and offering prayers for those involved.
nikked
Gold Member
A car filled with 6 teens and a twenty year old crashed, killing 5. This is the small town where my DH and I are from. Only about 4,000 people (including outlying areas).

http://www.azdailysun.com/articles/2007/09/12/news/20070912_front%20page_11.txt

Please pray for this town, the school mates, etc. It happened on the road to my mom's house, which is a "hot spot" for the teens. There is a fatal accident every few years, and nobody learns. It could have been me during my teens, but somehow I was spared.

Thanks for your prayers...

:eek: :cry: That is so awful. My prayers are with their families.

I'll be praying.

Ugh...horrible to hear of such young ones being taken.

Through my high school years I think there was ONE DEATH each year due to car accidents. Teens (usually) just don't think it could happen "to them."

I will keep them, their families, and the school in prayer. That is so hard to deal with.

Oh, this is horrible! I will be praying for all of them.

I have one driving teenager and will have another one next year. When they were babies I was going to start cutting out articles like this and put in an album for them so they could read them before they started driving, but life got too busy and went too fast.

I do try to talk to them about it when I hear or read about them though. Not sure it will help, but I have to try.

Oh, how terrible! It's sad that so many young people feel that they are invincible. Our town lost 3 young people a few years ago, and it was devastating to the entire community. Tragic.

Prayers coming your way....

That is really sad. I will keep the family members in my prayers. :(

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayer for Small Town Tragedy..." event?

The purpose of this event is to come together as a community and offer prayers for those affected by a recent tragedy in our small town. It is a way for us to show support and comfort to those who are grieving.

2. How can I participate in the "Prayer for Small Town Tragedy..." event?

You can participate by attending the event and joining in the group prayer, or by sending in your personal prayers or messages of support to be read during the event. You can also volunteer to help with organizing or promoting the event.

3. Who can attend the "Prayer for Small Town Tragedy..." event?

Anyone from the community is welcome to attend the event. We encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to come together and support one another during this difficult time.

4. Will there be any resources available at the "Prayer for Small Town Tragedy..." event?

Yes, we will have a table set up with resources such as grief counseling information and support groups for those who may need additional help coping with the tragedy. These resources will also be available online for those who are unable to attend the event.

5. Can I make a donation during the "Prayer for Small Town Tragedy..." event?

Yes, we will have a donation box set up for anyone who would like to contribute to the affected families or community organizations supporting them. All donations will be greatly appreciated and will go towards helping those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reba515
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies