• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Buy Food Prep Gloves?

C
chelynn
I've been looking, but haven't found anything great yet. Sam's Club sells them, but I'm not sure which kind. I don't want the kind that are really loose and always fall off.

You can buy them on your supply order.

They come in medium or large on the supply.

Thank you! I'll have to figure something out for this month, while I'm getting started. :)

I usually don't wear gloves at my shows. No one seems to care. I just make sure to wash my hands before I start.

Anyone know where I can get food prep gloves in small?

If you have a Gordon Food Service (GFS) in your area, check there.Otherwise, look in the yellow pages for restaurant supply. Some are open to the public.

MGG said:

PC Medium gloves are a close fit for me, so you may want to try those first. They are stronger than a lot of gloves I have tried.

And, at only 75 cents, you aren't out much if they don't fit ;)

MGG said:

I have pretty small hands & the mediums work really well for me.

DebbieJ said:
I usually don't wear gloves at my shows. No one seems to care. I just make sure to wash my hands before I start.

When I first started, sometimes I wore them & sometimes I didn't. But I had some people at the earlier shows when I did wear them comment on how much they liked that I did. So I started wearing them all the time. I just leave a bag in my kit. I do still wash my hands in front of them before I put them on.

I bought a box from the Deli at my local grocery store. They are clear vinyl. I could have bought a box from the meat dept but they were latex and I didn't care for the look. I guess I thought they might clash with my outfit ... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I paid $3 for a box of 100.

Related to Where Do You Buy Food Prep Gloves?

1. Where can I buy food prep gloves?

Food prep gloves can typically be found at restaurant supply stores, big box stores (such as Sam's Club or Costco), and online retailers.

2. What kind of food prep gloves should I look for?

It is important to select food prep gloves that are made of a durable material, such as nitrile or latex, and are approved for food handling. Look for gloves that are powder-free and have a textured surface for better grip.

3. Can I buy food prep gloves at Sam's Club?

Yes, Sam's Club does sell food prep gloves. However, it is important to check the product description or ask a store employee to ensure that the gloves meet your specific needs.

4. What type of food prep gloves are best for me?

The best type of food prep gloves for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some factors to consider include the fit, material, and intended use of the gloves. It is always best to try on different types of gloves or read reviews before making a decision.

5. Are there any signs that food prep gloves are not the right fit for me?

Signs that food prep gloves may not be the right fit for you include discomfort, difficulty in movement or dexterity, and frequent falling off. If you experience any of these issues, it may be best to try a different type or size of gloves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lkprescott