• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did My Order Go? A Customer Service Surprise!

In summary, Gil and Debbie's orders disappeared and they were both given their items free of charge. Gil was happy to have her order arrive and Debbie was excited to get her free Ho Ho's.
Chef_2_Four
My order disappered!! So I emailed and got a phone call from them. Never did find out "where" my order went, but I had sent an email asking how to find out when my order will be shipped about 2 weeks ago. They are giving me my stuff at no charge! The lady didn't understand why, she said they noted I wasn't happy about something. I told her I never complained about anything but thanks anyway! She laughed! I thought that was great! Just what I needed since money has been tight!

Lucky you! I'm glad that it worked out for you. Sometimes things just go the way you need them to. :)

LolGillian you bad girl!! LOL

Debbie :D

haha, i got a free pkg of ho ho's last night cuz they had marked them wrong!!! i was very happy :) and i've already eaten half the box :0 and i wonder why i'm gaining weight :)

YUM! I love those things!!! I wonder...any thoughts on using hoho's in a trifle?? Bet that would be good!!

Back on subject....I've always had very good luck with merrill. they certainly stand behind their products, and their customer service is top notch!

Yeah, Gil...they lost my order too...funny how that happens...And I ordered 20 lapboards and 500 HWC postcards!

pcchris said:
YUM! I love those things!!! I wonder...any thoughts on using hoho's in a trifle?? Bet that would be good!!

Back on subject....I've always had very good luck with merrill. they certainly stand behind their products, and their customer service is top notch!
OMG- you just made my LIFE!! I am going to have to throw myself a baby shower with a ho-ho only "trifle". (I am going to fill the bowl with ho-ho's and grab a fork!)

Dang!
gilliandanielle said:
OMG- you just made my LIFE!! I am going to have to throw myself a baby shower with a ho-ho only "trifle". (I am going to fill the bowl with ho-ho's and grab a fork!)

I wish I lived closer to you - I'd come over and help you eat that trifle...maybe I'll make one of my own and eat the whole thing!!! We can eat the trifles while we type on here! Kinda like a long distance baby shower/trifle party! (just a thought)!! LOL!:D

Related to Where Did My Order Go? A Customer Service Surprise!

1. What is the "Awesome Thing From Merrill" and how does it work?

The "Awesome Thing From Merrill" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, grating, and shredding a variety of ingredients. It features sharp stainless steel blades and a comfortable handle for easy use. Simply place your desired ingredient onto the blades and slide back and forth to achieve your desired texture.

2. Is the "Awesome Thing From Merrill" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Awesome Thing From Merrill" is completely dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can the "Awesome Thing From Merrill" be used on all types of food?

Yes, the "Awesome Thing From Merrill" is designed to be used on a wide range of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, cheeses, and even chocolate. It is especially useful for creating uniform slices or shreds for salads, casseroles, and other dishes.

4. How durable is the "Awesome Thing From Merrill"?

The "Awesome Thing From Merrill" is made from high-quality materials and is built to last. With proper care and use, it can withstand frequent use in the kitchen for many years.

5. What is the size and weight of the "Awesome Thing From Merrill"?

The "Awesome Thing From Merrill" measures approximately 10 inches in length and weighs less than a pound, making it easy to store and maneuver in the kitchen. It is also compact enough to take with you on camping trips or picnics for convenient food prep on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
katem51
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat